Ashes of Erebus (RifE's Follow-up) Download and Bug Reports

Crime/Culture oddities
SVN Revision 367 - Default AoELauncher modules plus none
Chimar confederation: I captured a Balseraph city which was recaptured by Loki's unrest ability and then recaptured by me. The culture figure for the city while in unrest was 21474836 but went to 0 after the unrest ended. This did not occur in other captured cities.
1 Victory Culture.JPG

Crime is appearing in all cities (very low numbers) but there are some expected additons which are very high but never materialise - presumably unimportant if the crime mechanism is currently disabled but maybe worth knowing.

3 City Culture, Crime.JPG

After the Balseraphs were defeated Loki's puppet remained wandering around as a Barbarian unit and could not be attacked

Saved game attached

Attachments

• SVN_Test1_R367.CivBeyondSwordSave
    478.7 KB · Views: 0
Crime/Culture oddities
SVN Revision 367 - Default AoELauncher modules plus none
Chimar confederation: I captured a Balseraph city which was recaptured by Loki's unrest ability and then recaptured by me. The culture figure for the city while in unrest was 21474836 but went to 0 after the unrest ended. This did not occur in other captured cities.
View attachment 689756

Crime is appearing in all cities (very low numbers) but there are some expected additons which are very high but never materialise - presumably unimportant if the crime mechanism is currently disabled but maybe worth knowing.

View attachment 689757

After the Balseraphs were defeated Loki's puppet remained wandering around as a Barbarian unit and could not be attacked

Saved game attached
yeah, the crime values weirdness is due to the system being disabled, it's the interface trying to get data that doesn't exist yet, and replacing it with a random number ^^

yeah, the crime values weirdness is due to the system being disabled, it's the interface trying to get data that doesn't exist yet, and replacing it with a random number ^^
Thanks, I thought that might be the case, any ideas about the cultural figure and the barbarian puppet?

Also, I started a new game as the Amurites (with Silver Circle, not sure what it does) and got this message on turn 10, whoever they are they must have Concorde as a starting unit...

Attachments

• 1714318484269.jpeg
    1714318484269.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 14
Thanks, I thought that might be the case, any ideas about the cultural figure and the barbarian puppet?

Also, I started a new game as the Amurites (with Silver Circle, not sure what it does) and got this message on turn 10, whoever they are they must have Concorde as a starting unit...
I think that I may have a reason for the "World is Round" message after very few game turns, I started a new Dteshi game (with Silver Circle enabled) and on turn 6 (?) got the "Tell me about Erebus event". I selected "Remnants from earlier ages" and the whole world was revealed except for named locations and a few other squares. On the next turn the "You have circumnavigated the world" message appeared.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Turn_0006.CivBeyondSwordSave
    100.4 KB · Views: 1
  • AutoSave_Turn_0007.CivBeyondSwordSave
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
Also I have not had a single problem starting a new game or loading an existing game since moving to the SVN 367 version. Congratulations.

Also I have not had a single problem starting a new game or loading an existing game since moving to the SVN 367 version. Congratulations.
For "problem" read "CTD". I am still awaiting a cat induced CTD if she jumps on the keyboard when in a City screen. :mischief:

I noticed a new civ "Elves of the Well of Shadow", is it playable, if so how is it enabled as I haven't seen it in the Play Now civs.

I think that I may have a reason for the "World is Round" message after very few game turns, I started a new Dteshi game (with Silver Circle enabled) and on turn 6 (?) got the "Tell me about Erebus event". I selected "Remnants from earlier ages" and the whole world was revealed except for named locations and a few other squares. On the next turn the "You have circumnavigated the world" message appeared.
can i get your list of modules on that one ? i can't get it to happen.

Dteshi game, Default AoE Launcher Modules puls none
When I hover the mouse over the Divine icon for a Priest of Omorr a complete list of allowable spells and their Channelling Levels is visible
1714624428672.jpeg

SVN367, all AoE Launcher modules (AnimalLairs, Black Duke, Coaxoch, Dural, Goblin, ImportantLeaders, MagisterAshes, MoreEvents, NodeYields, OnePotion, PPQ_Effects, PPQ_Flavor, PPQ_NAVY)
Elohim: Problem with Monk, no animation, icon does not show under main screen nor do others in the same location, if selected after selecting a different unit in a different location it shows the icons of the units in the previously selected location and the actions available to the previously selected unit. Because its actions cannot be seen it cannot be levelled up.
1715530715828.jpeg

Does the Bair of Lacuna move about? In the games that I have played it has disappeared from its original location leaving its description behind
1715530343649.jpeg

Visiting Foxford does not work, in this game I could see it at the start and visited it on turn 2 or 3, well before any other units turned up.

Attached are save games from the creation of the monk and also turn 1 before any moves

Attachments

• SVN_Commence_R367.CivBeyondSwordSave
    72.5 KB · Views: 1
  • SVN_ElT01_R367.CivBeyondSwordSave
    386 KB · Views: 0
From the same game as above a repeatable CTD when the Grateful Witch attacks Deselen. If a different unit attacks first the GW can then capture the city without a CTD
1715579921349.jpeg

Attachments

• SVN_El003_R367.CivBeyondSwordSave
    408.2 KB · Views: 1
How do you get the Python Exception error information popups to popup, I have tried in the past to get it to work with no success. :blush:

Top Bottom