Austria. Broken on higher difficulties? Or just plain broken?

With Tithe or world church combined with nice land and 5-6 cities it's not rare to have over 100 gpt(with some markets and maybe Macchu of course) before turn 100(quick speed) if you don't build much units.

Imagine marrying a cs every 5-6 turns...

I would have marry some of them if i was Austria in that 3v1 game that i played(3 guys were at me at once) even if i resisted and beat 2 of them(was still fighting a dozen of camels against my 20ish units when the game suddenly froze).

Enhancing a religion can be useful Mr spam_alot if you can take other instant bonuses applying to all cities.

With Tithe or world church combined with nice land and 5-6 cities it's not rare to have over 100 gpt(with some markets and maybe Macchu of course) before turn 100(quick speed) if you don't build much units.

Imagine marrying a cs every 5-6 turns...

I would have marry some of them if i was Austria in that 3v1 game that i played(3 guys were at me at once) even if i resisted and beat 2 of them(was still fighting a dozen of camels against my 20ish units when the game suddenly froze).

Enhancing a religion can be useful Mr spam_alot if you can take other instant bonuses applying to all cities.

That idea sounds like it has promise - but for Austria I have been taking happy faith choices, as the bigger bottleneck for me to marrying a new CS for me is creating enough happy to stay in the green when the marriage takes place. Especially when rationalism kicks in, dont want to lose the sci bonus that requires green happy.

Top Bottom