B-17 Flying Fortress

Correction, 9 days March 21 2008 is when you started deleting stuff and asked me "Do you really need System 32?". "I've cut windows from 6 GB to 1.7 so I'm happy" that = 71.6%
I didn't delete system32 dummkopf.

*reports spam*

Catch-22 by John Heller, Yossarian is a B-17 bombardier who doesn't want to fly, and every time he is about to reach the required flights, the Squadron Leader raises the required flights until it finally reaches ~70.

Get cultured ppl

According to USAAF policy, the crew/plane should have been sent back after 25. ;)
In the beginning, crews were sent back after 25 missions. As survivability increased, the number of missions needed was increased, too, so that the number of missions flown equaled the odds of being killed. A 4% chance of mortality meant you flew 25 missions; 3.33%, then you flew 30. And so on. Beat the odds and you went home.

USAAF mortality rate in B-17s over Germany were much higher then 4%.

I've redone this unit with a new texture and model. The model is smoothed out and I've removed 200 vertices. Its called "Flak Pole". :p

There's a small bug where the back of the plane (elevators) kind of blink a little bit when you move the camera a lot. Before you really judge it you have to see it in Nifskope.
Edit: Here's the Cool SS. :p

Top Bottom