Babylon is probably the worst civilization to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginaman

Chieftain
Even though this Civ can generate scientists easier, it was still very weak, in terms of everything in the game...

The only way they could suck more is if they got bonus happiness for each city they founded.

I have a feeling that the OP was not ironik but just have no idea of the game.
Of course he might be a troll.

Me smells a troll...his first post here ever and he makes a remark that one of the Top 5 (IMO) Civs is the worst?

I was going to go into a whole diatribe about how the Babs rock but I'm pretty sure I don't have to... :cool:

Me smells a troll...his first post here ever and he makes a remark that one of the Top 5 (IMO) Civs is the worst?

I was going to go into a whole diatribe about how the Babs rock but I'm pretty sure I don't have to... :cool:

yeah, sounds like you are the pro, then show us how you can make babylon rock.

yeah, sounds like you are the pro, then show us how you can make babylon rock.
You don't have to be a pro to show that.
1) Science rules the game in almost every case. And the Babs are either the best or 2nd best at it.
2) An early Bowman rush combined with the science can make you almost unstoppable.

Some people suspect the Bab is *overpowered*. It's far better than, say, Songhi or Germany. Or America at that.

Moderator Action: If someone seriously wants to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of Babylon, he's allowed to open a thread with a real discussion potential (includes a real opening post with discussion material).
But for this thread here, i don't see how anything good will come out.
-> thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom