Babylonian Glory

Mr.Snuggles

Chieftain
A long time ago, in the year 3000, a new civilization came out about. A civilization that will either stand the test of time or crumble like many others. A civilization that is Babylon. The Babylonians finally found there new place in society and a regular settler asks the leader or king if we should settle here.

Settler:King Sargon, shall we build a city here, your majesty

Sargon: You shall my friend, we shall build a empire that will stand the test of time, I assure that the gods will keep our new civilization alive and well.

Settler: Alright your majesty, we shall city build are new city right away

Sargon: Excellent!

By the way, how cant I put my screenshots on this site. I dont have the url for some reason, since the screenshots usually in windows photo gallery

And so the Babylonians will have started their first city. Will they survive the test of time? We will find out eventually.

By the way, sorry for my half decent story-telling in my first post, I just was in a rush to complete the first post so I will make the story better and longer for the viewers

By the way, how cant I put my screenshots on this site. I dont have the url for some reason, since the screenshots usually in windows photo gallery

Lots of rookies on the board this week. I wonder if it's the Civ5 thing coming out? All about posting images is explained in this post here. I recommend getting a Photobucket account going first, then cropping/shrinking your images down to under 800 pixels wide.

Top Bottom