[BTS] Basic MOD with enhanced GameCore.ddl needed

xaster

Warlord
Dear all,
as in the subject i searching a basic MOD with enhanced Core.ddl (BTS Bugfixes, decrease limitations RAM, improve compability Hardware/OS Win10 ).
I modding for some years with XML and have build my own MOD with tons of artstyle for units, buildings, wonders, Civs and so on. 98% is based on XML and some little tweaks in CvEventManager.py.
The only component with an own CvGameCoreDLL.dll is
DalesDCM v2.6 https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/dales-combat-mod-v2-6-bts-3-19.17653/
what adds the DCM to original Civ4 BTS GameCore only.

Now I am looking for a new Mod with GameCore to merge it with my XML/Art mod.
It is important that the new basis is not so overloaded. Just interessted in bugfixed and improvements of Civ4 BTS. It will be cool if DCM is included but this is not a must have.

What mod can be interesting for me ? :undecide: There are so many out in the field, i have no idea which one is the best
for my requirements......:eek: maybe the K-MOD is a good choice .....!?!?

Hi @Team NP,
thanks for the hint. Iam looking forward to deal with K-Mod in my next holidays :D
Is there also another Mod what can make me happy about my requirements ? :confused:

mmhh.... my XML Mod has Next War as the start point.
Next War have some small modifications in Python.
CvEventManager.py, CvGameUtils.py // CvRandomEventInterface.py, CvScreensInterface.py
I just merge this with K-Mod and running fine so far. But the eventlog at top of HUD shows an errormessage by using a nukes.
Code:
Error in nukeExplosion event handler <bound method BugEventmanager.onNukeExplosion of <BugEventManager.BugEventManager instance at ox16EB8ADo>>
The nuke an the effects are working great. Its seams that the stings
Code:
onNukeExplosion ...... 'Nuke Explosion'
in CvEventManager.py what also used in BTS are collimate in some code with the BUG interface.
Is this a problem i have to think about ?
If not is there a way to turn disable this error message ?

BR
Xas

EDIT, I get many issues solved for the merge Next War/K-Mod. Solutions can be found in K-Mod forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom