BERT - Hall of Fame

My only problem is that the biomes are not stated correctly; I win on a primordial planet but the HoF mentions a lush one.

Edit: and post patch the finished games don't get logged in the HoF as Sound Wave reported.

Same here.

Games I finish don´t register in the HoF. :(

Ps. Additionally I think that there is no end of game stats and analysis. You can only choose "Exit to main menu" or "keep on playing".

Same here. I really mis that Hall of Fame.

Replays are available but the demographics screen and the end-of-game isn't there.

What the <snip> is Firaxis up to?!

The contempt I have for this company is just reaching unprecedented thinly levels.

Every now and then I get this idea that perhaps I should give RisingTide a try. Just to be reminded that it has some really irritating bugs that have been known for many months. But as it turns out its producer Firaxis, does not give a flying <snip> about their products or customers.

Ahhhh, not that is over. See you in a month or so. :crazyeye:

Moderator Action: This sort of thinly disguised profanity is unacceptable.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Same here. Says I haven't completed any games.

Same for me.. though Steam recorded the victory as completing some goal or other.:crazyeye:

Also no end game score or stats, just to choose exit or one more turn, after the victory screen comes up.:sad:

Is this "known problem" ever going to be fixed ?? :undecide:
I have now played ( and won ) as each "sponsor" ( except INTEGR
and PAC (currently in play)) and not one has been credited in the
HOF ! Steam credits the wins ( as achievements ) but not Firaxis'
game.
:aargh:

Originally Posted by Torvald in another thread:

Certainly don't get it if you appreciate the Hall of Fame because since the latest patch that stopped working.
I also encountered the broken Hall of Fame problem after installing Rising Tide, but was able to fix it as follows:

It turns out that my Hall of Fame database file had somehow become corrupted after installing the Rising Tide expansion.

What I did to fix the problem was to go to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\Replays and then delete the file named HallOfFameDatabase.db

My Hall of Fame screen was still initially blank, but then after reloading and replaying the last few turns of my two previously completed Civ-BERT games to the point of victory, the Hall of Fame database file recreated itself and correctly displayed my two victories.

I found a fix for the problem, and now my BERT HoF is working again.

Go in to c:/Users/<username>/documents/my games/Civ Beyond Earth/Replays/ and delete the following file HallOfFameDatabase.db

A new file is created when you win a game, and it will show the games you win thereafter.

:king:

(found this on the Steam forums, btw... I'm not that smart myself)

Thanks a lot guys for this fix. Just loaded up one of my "just before victory" saves and it did record into HoF.

On the other hand there is still no concluding graphs or overview. Was that always the case or? Feels so terribly anti climactic!

I found a fix for the problem, and now my BERT HoF is working again.

Go in to c:/Users/<username>/documents/my games/Civ Beyond Earth/Replays/ and delete the following file HallOfFameDatabase.db

A new file is created when you win a game, and it will show the games you win thereafter.

:king:

(found this on the Steam forums, btw... I'm not that smart myself)

Thank you very much for sharing this. The borked hall of fame was the biggest barrier for me getting back into BE, well that and the borked tile improvements, borked wonders and depreciated virtues. But at least now I can start playing again.

Worth noting: this fix also recitfies the bug where maps were being recorded as lush terrain in the hall of fame. So that's another annoying little niggle crushed. Well done, all!

On the other hand there is still no concluding graphs or overview. Was that always the case or? Feels so terribly anti climactic!

One of Beyond Earth's biggest gripes I'm afraid is that the game end screen is missing content from its Civ V counterpart.

You can find a few token graphs and additional statsitics hidden away in the view replays section of the main menu. Check under other and you should find it loaded with your recently played games.

Why Firaxis couldn't add this to the game over screen is anyone's guess though.

Top Bottom