Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Civilization III

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Civilization IV

Votes: 55 75.3%

• Total voters

Sub

in omnia paratus
So, what do you guys think is the best Civ game to date?

I'm going with number 4. My computer apparently isn't good enough to play it, but I did play it at my friends house and it was fantastic. Civ 2 is a close second imo :)

I picked II because when III came out, my PC couldn't handle it and by the time I got a PC that could, I wasn't interested anymore.

I have the feeling IV will win in the end. I just a matter of a few patches. I am enjoying this one.

From initial impressions, I must say that Civ4 has the potential to be an amazing game. Let's hope when we get down to the nitty gritty and the million variations of strategies and play-styles that I can still say the same thing.

Civ 2 and 3 tied for first. Civ 4's one step ahead of Call To power at this point.

My favorite was Civ II, but that also happens to be the one that got me hooked to the series, so I suppose my opinion's a bit too biased.

This is an olllld topic, but I have been away from the forum for several years and was thinking about cracking open one of my old civ games. Saw this thread, was wondering what people think, Civ II, III or IV, which is best?

Even though Civ I was the ORIGINAL, I had to go with Civ II. I just loved everything about it.

Top Bottom