Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sheim

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Sidar

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Marchwik

Chieftain
Why is the reason that U prefer one nation???Please vote -the poll is without Mercurians ,(technical forum possibility to make only 25 fields)

My favourite nation is Calabim.Especially Flauros who have best traits (financial,organized) to make "monaey machine" Calabim with Ashen Veil are very powerful and blooded :) nation

Mine changes pretty often; it is usually whichever one I have modded the most most recently.

Grigori + rush to build Pact of Nilhorn = early conquest victory!

I love the Kuriotates. I get frustrated and bored dealing with lots of cities, so they tend to be the only civilization I actually finish games with. I also love their multi-racial concept, and the fact that they are good.

Still Ljosalfar. Early game rush with their hero, and then steamroller from there, swarming my enemies with satyrs and such. It's fun.

Hippus. Tasunke's Horsies rock. And with early warriors with Combat I and Commando, there's no reason not to take out a few of your neighbors early. I just recently killed basium & like 10 angels with a group of 20 bronze working chariots :)

Again! :p

The Fall Further civs seem to be included too, I haven't tried them so...
no, it depends anyway. I simply can't choose one favourite.

Sheaim here, but I tend to play magic heavy. This includes building at least 2 second-tier priests per religion too. Then I park a stack of mixed casters on each of my unit-producing cities so that each new unit that rolls off the assembly line has every possible (beneficial) promotion.

Like I said, magic heavy.

Malakim for me. ;)
Mainly for their creative/financial (and adaptive if you want to change the financial trait), but they are excellent flavour. Only one thing i dont agree with them though is that they dont have any assassins :cry:
But all in all, :goodjob: with this civ.

Calabim for me. I love the flavour and they've got some killer tricks. The Vamp haste, Vamp lords, and feasting for Xp are great. I like to keep them conquering and build lots of Law mana to make a huge empire and of course, satiate my hungry units.

I just started my first Fall Further game and it i'm impressed. Playing as the Dural against the other FF civs to get a feel for the mod. The modder does a nice job keeping the feel FfHesque.

- feydras

My lil' orcs have my vote. Let jus' group a big ban' o' warriors, n' crush all da elves n'dwarves. Yep.

Sidar for me. Nothing beats a shade-based economy ! 70% of which, of course is in the capital city.
And industrious + all those nice great engineering shades means wonder get built in 3 turns (and that doesn't hurt science either).

haha voted Archos
Lanun and Sidar are next in list , though

if FfH vanilla then Lanun i think

Khazad, because they are the only ones with which I've had success. I haven't tried the non-financial leader with them yet, though. Next game...

Top Bottom