Best Way To Defeat the Right?

It's more the purity tests, lecturing and pontificating.
I wasn't talking about that, though. You're talking about something that has literally nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Anyhow, there's plenty of pontificating and lecturing (and yes, purity tests) across the political spectrum. There's plenty of the first two in this very thread :p

I wasn't talking about that, though. You're talking about something that has literally nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Anyhow, there's plenty of pontificating and lecturing (and yes, purity tests) across the political spectrum. There's plenty of the first two in this very thread :p

There's some very big problems that need addressed. I would rather we address them.

If we don't but they focus in the social stuff and things fall apart the social stuff isn't gonna happen either.

Cart before horse. NZ kinda avoided the 2008 crisis for the most part and we've avoided the worst if the political fun and games the UK, USA that is going in.

Things are going to crap now a bit more and sure enough those foreign problems are sneaking in now where 2-3 years ago it was very fringe.

That's where I'm coming from feel fee to disagree. The rights gonna do what they're gonna do regardless. How one responds to that is key.

They seem to be going full feral though and shooting themselves in the foot. Let then keep doing that.

There's some very big problems that need addressed. I would rather we address them.
This is going to sound harsh, but in the context of this thread, of the discussion I was attempting to have with @GenMarshall, I couldn't care less.

You have responded with, ironically, a lecture about leftist politics at a national scale, and haven't stopped banging on about it. Even when I've told you that's not what I'm talking about. You've just continued on with your talking points regardless.

This is why I laugh when you go on about pontificating and the like. That's what you're doing, right now. It's what you do a lot of the time anytime someone mentions "the left" in a thread. Pontificating. Lecturing. But I guess it's okay when you do it ;)

This is going to sound harsh, but in the context of this thread, of the discussion I was attempting to have with @GenMarshall, I couldn't care less.

You have responded with, ironically, a lecture about leftist politics at a national scale, and haven't stopped banging on about it. Even when I've told you that's not what I'm talking about. You've just continued on with your talking points regardless.

This is why I laugh when you go on about pontificating and the like. That's what you're doing, right now. It's what you do a lot of the time anytime someone mentions "the left" in a thread. Pontificating. Lecturing. But I guess it's okay when you do it ;)

Yeah but I don't go around saying your views are wrong, bad or should apologize for them.

More that getting widespread popular support to get elected with those views is very rough outside Sapphire blue districts in the USA or Labours urban strongholds in the UK.

Similar issues in Australia as well. If you believe in woke stuff I don't care knoxk yourself out.

California got rid of their other party a long time ago.

It is a paradise on Earth now.
I mean over all we are kicking major ass yes.

Unless you're homeless, sure enough, and I guess in that case, it's the LAPD that is kicking ass, so all's checking out

I mean over all we are kicking major ass yes.
TX & FL are where it's @ now.

Altho not without cost, I know a 2br house that went from $1,300/mo to $2,500/mo in just over a year (w/ some renovations but still)

Well that was a nonstarter

If noting the objective conditions of homelessness in California is a "nonstarter" and "the left destroying itself", perhaps one won't be blamed for thinking that you may not have been on the 'left' at all.

I'm supposed to trust some graduate of Wokeville College to run the heavy machinery and defend me?

I'm supposed to trust some guy who believes in ancient aliens and unironically believes the ruins of some temple in Lebanon were a landing spot for alien spaceships to operate anything more than an RC car in a controlled environment? Please.

I dont operate heavy machinery or defend people with guns and it was the platforms under the temples that were used for craft. The temples came much later to honor the gods.

Thanks for the clarification Berzerker, very cool.

I generally just think our ancestors are pretty cool and creative people. I sure hope nobody four thousand years from now grabs a copy of Harry Potter and concludes the British were pleasant people to be around.

I am, personally, hopeful in this regard and I believe that the evilness of the British 'people' will be obvious to the generations after us.

Top Bottom