Beta 1.13 Bug Report re: Warrior Upgrade

dojoboy

Tsalagi
I've several warriors ready to upgrade; however, I'm unable to. I've barracks and iron. Unless there is something new to do that I'm unaware of.

Originally posted by dojoboy
I've several warriors ready to upgrade; however, I'm unable to. I've barracks and iron. Unless there is something new to do that I'm unaware of.

Do you have the money, needed for the upgrade?
Remember, upgrade now costs 3 gold per 1 shield difference in the production costs.

Originally posted by Commander Bello

Do you have the money, needed for the upgrade?
Remember, upgrade now costs 3 gold per 1 shield difference in the production costs.

Well, I hope wouldn't overlook such a thing. Not enough for most of them, but to start one. There simply isn't an option to upgrade provided, through button or short-cut.

Originally posted by dojoboy

Well, I hope wouldn't overlook such a thing. Not enough for most of them, but to start one. There simply isn't an option to upgrade provided, through button or short-cut.

Hmmm.. did you mess around with the editor? Happened to me once. For any unit to be upgraded, you have to insert the name of the unit, it upgrades to.
And then, to the right there is a checkbox reading "upgrade". :confused: My, what do you think, what for did I enter the unit to which it should upgrade? :mad:

Nevertheless, if you don't have both checked / filled out correctly, updates don't work.

Next idea: what nation are you playing? One with an UU which replaces the swordsman? Haven't checked it out for C3C yet, but in PTW there were some inconsistencies regarding the upgrade chains, IIRC.

I've upgraded them in 1.13.

Originally posted by Commander Bello

Hmmm.. did you mess around with the editor? Happened to me once. For any unit to be upgraded, you have to insert the name of the unit, it upgrades to.
And then, to the right there is a checkbox reading "upgrade". :confused: My, what do you think, what for did I enter the unit to which it should upgrade? :mad:

Nevertheless, if you don't have both checked / filled out correctly, updates don't work.

Next idea: what nation are you playing? One with an UU which replaces the swordsman? Haven't checked it out for C3C yet, but in PTW there were some inconsistencies regarding the upgrade chains, IIRC.

No, haven't delved into the editor. I'm playing the Mayans.

I looked at the save and the problem was a lack of gold. In Conquests you need 3x the shield cost in gold to upgrade, so from a Warrior to a Swordsman you need 60 gold. You only had 52, when I played until there was 60 gold upgrading was possible.

Originally posted by Merepatra
I looked at the save and the problem was a lack of gold. In Conquests you need 3x the shield cost in gold to upgrade, so from a Warrior to a Swordsman you need 60 gold. You only had 52, when I played until there was 60 gold upgrading was possible.

That explains it. Thanks.

Top Bottom