Beware the Hippus!!!!!

JayThomas

Warlord
Well, don't have to worry about them this game. :lol:

Not a very 'Flavorfull' start for the horse lord. :)

(standard pangea, flat with flavor mod)

At last they will suffer for all the improvements they pillaged!

I like that they still managed to found RoK and that they're defending a penguin resource.

Just another example of AI being incapable of adapting. No fishing. There are 3 sea food in that city radius. And whales for happiness. Not to mention one tile of fresh water lake.

Also, one tile to the right would make a better place to settle, because it would get one crab ressource more, freshwater in the city and happyness because of the penguins.
Not that the city would get big enough to get health problems or happyness problems if they don't get fishing.

Indeed, but with just fishing their struggle might be interesting to watch. This makes me want to weep.

Noooooo! c'mon, ya gotta give him some kinda bonus through worldbuilder ... he did manage to found a relig after all.

I do admit, that for crushing geographical defeats like this one, AI needs to make a terrain check and re-evaluate tech assignments, no matter what the civ

OO hippus :p

Noooooo! c'mon, ya gotta give him some kinda bonus through worldbuilder ... he did manage to found a relig after all.

I do admit, that for crushing geographical defeats like this one, AI needs to make a terrain check and re-evaluate tech assignments, no matter what the civ

OO hippus :p

Top Bottom