Bjørn's Discount Art Emporium

Hello Bjornlo, first of all thanks for your work.
Please, explain me how the buildings works. Where should I paste them? What are them? Will them appear like a new improovement to be built? or appear on the map randomly?
Thanks!

Hello Bjornlo, first of all thanks for your work.
Please, explain me how the buildings works. Where should I paste them? What are them? Will them appear like a new improovement to be built? or appear on the map randomly?
Thanks!

Bjorn seemeth to lurk these days ...

But HERE is Ukas' fine tutorial to answer your questions.

Best,

Oz

Please could Machu Picchu be uploaded again?
Does anyone have it?
Thanks.

Thank-you!:D

Looks like a lot of building graphics, but sadly the hosting site is no more. Does anybody have these backed up somewhere? I have been looking for a watermill, windmill, and a couple of other buildings Bjornlo made could be useful also. Thanks.

Thanks for the compliments and the information. I will update the included text file to have your comments in it. I wrote what I wrote from memory. Which as you see is sometimes flawed.
I would not mind the pictures. I "might" not have time to make it, since I am pretty busy right now. But for my own knowledge I would enjoy seeing it.
Without screens I dont know what the buildings are...
In the Buildings and Wonder Library (<-click) I am sure there is a windmill and a watermill. I know because I got mine from there.
If you cant find them, let me know. I can share them later.

Top Bottom