Bjørn's Discount Art Emporium

Hi Bjornlo,

That title screen is really nice, but you used the wrong ship. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Need a nice Viking Longboat if you ask me... :mischief:

Keep up the great work... :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Hi Leif, I thought of a viking ship, naturally, but I decided I wanted an underwater ship wreck (look close and you will see it). And so the more modern ship seemed to fit better. Also this way I didn't have to model 60-120 vikings. Also, I went with a warmer water feel then good 'ole Scandinavia would give.

I like CG/3d art, and so I'll continue to make more.

Well, you're right because you'd never find a Viking ship wrecked!! :lol: :lol:
The only ones that end up underwater are the ones that have Vikings "buried" in them, although they were actually done in burial mounds, iirc. :mischief:

You do great work, I'm very impressed. :salute: I love to visit here and see what is new. :thumbsup: Keep up the good work.. :goodjob:

good all of your hard work.

Hi Bjornlo,

Thought I would thank you as I changed the title screen on PTW to your Russian Tanks theme and on Conquests to your Sailing Ship in the sunset theme. They look great. :goodjob: :banana: :hatsoff: :salute:

Thanks Leif, I'm glad you enjoy them. Hopefully I will have the time to finish the IS-3m tank in that titlescreen soon. I thought about making a unit of the sail boat as well, but I can't get the sails to luff with my 3d tools.
But here it is 8:35 at night and I am writing this while taking a short break at work.
...grumble...

Looking good if you want Bjornlo I made a new title screen template for Civ3C so the Civilization is in red with a white beveled border also the C is larger and the o in Civilization is offset so it matches the original lettering.

BadKharma said:
Looking good if you want Bjornlo I made a new title screen template for Civ3C so the Civilization is in red with a white beveled border also the C is larger and the o in Civilization is offset so it matches the original lettering.
Is it a PSD? If so, I would love to have it. I never paid attention to the kerning until you mentioned it. It is just slightly off.
Variety is nice, plus you are certainly amongst the very best on here w/Photoshop.

Yes I have it as a psd..........that way you could even change the color of the type if you wanted ;) I'll post it up later after I finish a logo design I'm working on for a customers website.
plus you are certainly amongst the very best on here w/Photoshop
Thanks for the compliment now if only I could get mind wrapped around those 3D programs:mischief:

Top Bottom