Blacklist of PBEM thread closed by a higher authority petition here..

I support the creation of such a thread.

well you came to late i'm afraid Anzac :(
The powerS that be won't let it happen.

Originally posted by SunTzu
well you came to late i'm afraid Anzac :(
The powerS that be won't let it happen.

Sun Tzu it is never to late to express your support for something that is right and WILL serve the PBEM community! If there are "management" changes in the Future this issue could be revisited............................................................

What kind of 'abuse' do you think could happen? Everybody has said 'it's wide open for abuse', and have given us NO feasible examples.

Anyway we already had one debate about this, and then a redundant second one. We're not going to bother going over it a third time; fell free to read all the old threads here and at Apolyton. I'm sick of this. It would do no harm but little good either, so I don't care whether there is one or not. TF's decision is final.

Talk about bumping an old thread. :crazyeye: :lol:

Not sure why you bumped this, since Civ2 PBEMs have pretty much died out, but a blacklist seems like a good idea in principle. IMO each PBEM game needs a non-player referee who would clarify rules, watch for cheating, and generally help keep the game moving. Not sure anybody else would volunteer, but I'd do it once in a while.

Peaster said:
Not sure why you bumped this, since Civ2 PBEMs have pretty much died out, but a blacklist seems like a good idea in principle. IMO each PBEM game needs a non-player referee who would clarify rules, watch for cheating, and generally help keep the game moving. Not sure anybody else would volunteer, but I'd do it once in a while.

Look at my signature ;)

I come here from time to time for nostalgia.......

Top Bottom