Blacklist of PBEM thread closed by a higher authority petition here..

SunTzu

Hooah
Retired Moderator
Ok, i want names of everyone who wants a blacklist, if you don't want one then stay the **** out of this thread.

I think that it can be very useful :D, but only if there are enough proofs of cheating. And if the player last some time without cheating again, he/she must be off of the list, in my humble opinion :D

Definately yes as long as the list is only for proven cheaters. And to think all that work I did today went down the drain. :cry: How many cheaters will have to spoil games before we do something about it. :cry: I just dont understand!:confused:

Maybe Im just too old but when you do something wrong there should be consequences. I think the lack of support for that shows a fundamental problem with our society in general.

Just my OPINION!

But yes we need a list of cheaters!

Ok. I vote in favour of the creation of this "blacklist"

Yes.

I vote for it, but only as long as it is strictly moderated, and only used to list proven cheaters (perhaps the thread could be locked, so that only the mods can add names?)

That's a good idea, if any of us want to bug SunTzu into doing it for weeks on end. ;)

Originally posted by Darius
That's a good idea, if any of us want to bug SunTzu into doing it for weeks on end. ;)

NO threadjacking please. And since I and Pap are from Chicago we are the only ones who get to vote more than once!;)

Just so you all know, there's another debate on the subject at Site Feedback here. Anyone who supports the list should make themselves heard, so that the mods understand it isn't just two whining kooks (Steve and I) that like the idea. ;)

If there hadn't been so MUCH cheating, there wouldn't be a need for one.

But there is a need and it should be done.

For the record, I was against the deletion of Kobayashi's orginal thread. And feel the same way he does.

I vote for it.

Top Bottom