Blitzkrieg bug?

DFielder79

Chieftain
I was playing as the Germans on Diety in a Blitzkrieg scenario, and the Aztecs have a city (Bapedi) that appears to be broken. I can't attack the city - trying to move a unit to attack displays a big red "x" on the city instead of the attack icon.

When the city eventually flips due to culture, I can see the city in the city menu, but if I try to activate any units within that city, the game freezes. I can use the right trigger to see the game summary and I can zoom in or out w/ the left trigger, but no other button as any effect - it just displays the Pikemen unit w/ the "press A to activate" message. Anyone else seen this? I'd just ignore this city, but on the start of the next turn when it cycles through all idle units, the Pikemen unit always comes up at which point it hangs up. The odd thing is that there's still other animation on the screen, you just have to go to the Dashboard to get out of the game (start does nothing either).

On this same game, I also have the problem where two cities are on top of each other - Zimbabwe and Sevastopol occupy the exact same tile, and if you view one of them in the city menu and try to use the bumpers to go to your other cities, it just cycles back and forth within those same two cities.

Looks like maybe some city-placement debugging is in order for the Blitzkrieg scenario? This is really frustrating, since I was about to get the domination achievement on Diety.

Top Bottom