Bn1nes

To: Zululand

we would be happy to sign an NAP

To: Britain
We accept gladly, if you will sign with Rome as well.

To: thebignastyone
When will the update be?

I will try to update as much as i can. The Teacher in charge of the Lab at school is a dick and won't let me in all the time.

IE; i have limited access to the internet via home. Now that bowling is over, ill be able to spend more time on the nes.

UPDATE NOW.

The year 2000AD

Zulu invade Spain! They move quick on the unexpecting Spainish forces. Massive air strikes hit hard. It does not take long though and India strikes back. Many loses on both sides.

The Zulu forces have begun to assemble on the Russian Border.

Japan yet again is the leader in education and announces that more funding will go to the Military.

Spain starts a program to bring ports to their harbors. (turn 1)

OOC:
I will be adding a lot as i get the hang of this. Try your best to stay informed. I will not be angry if you ask questions;) .

Map comming soon.

OOC:I only has to say something about this:

Originally posted by thebignastyone

Zulu invade Spain! They move quick on the unexpecting Spainish forces. Massive air strikes hit hard. It does not take long though and India strikes back. Many loses on both sides.

I invaded Spain as writen over, but look longer down "and India strike back".

The Zulu forces have begun to assemble on the Russian Border.

ASSAMBEL I plased 1/5 of army to defens in case of an attack.

Thanks Heine ;)

(I can't believe I forgot about this!)

IC:

To Zululand: Remove yourselves from Spain immediatly!

it's obvious that no one cares about this thread. I'm closing it until i can get my act together.

Actually, there was the fact that you said "no posting on this thread" that messed it up. If nobody cared, why did so many join?

Top Bottom