BNW UU and Civilization Differences Charts: All the BNW Civs info in one place

I updated the charts to address that the Berserker is available after researching Metal Casting instead of Steel.

Pathfinder upgrades to Comp. Bows if you didnt know.
Yep, that's included in the charts under Pathfinder.
• Upgrades to Composite Bowman
(vs. Archer) via Ancient Ruins

Germany's description is outdated in 1.1.
I don't see where. I updated it to reflect that there is now a higher chance (67% vs. 50%) of earning 25 Gold and the barbs coming to their side.

Nice charts! I believe there is an error on the floating gardens: it doesn't mention the +2 food for every lake tile worked by that city, and says "can also be build" when it should say "can also be built."

This is nice but can you include hidden civ bonuses, such as:

Greece: No penalty for trespassing CS
Venice: merchant of Venice has +2 embarked movement

Nice charts! I believe there is an error on the floating gardens: it doesn't mention the +2 food for every lake tile worked by that city, and says "can also be build" when it should say "can also be built."
Thanks! I've updated the Civ Differences Chart.

This is nice but can you include hidden civ bonuses, such as:

Greece: No penalty for trespassing CS
Venice: merchant of Venice has +2 embarked movement
I like this idea, and it would be cool to implement. The problem with this is that I either want all of the hidden bonuses or none of them, as I like these charts to be as accurate and complete as possible. So is there a list of these hidden bonuses somewhere? I honestly wasn't even aware of these, so I'm not sure how I could find them without a compiled list.

Top Bottom