[BTS] BOTM 272: Darius, Noble; Final spoiler - Game submitted or abandoned

kcd_swede

Jag är Viking!½
GOTM Staff
BOTM 272: Darius, Noble - Final Spoiler - Game Submitted

Yada yada... tell us how you did. And remember, it isn't the mapmaker you had to beat, but the other humans who played and had as many advantages as you were given. If you failed to win... well, there is always next month.
Use this thread to tell us what happened in your game, particularly anything after 1AD

Did you win?

Reading Requirements
If you are participating in BOTM 272 then you MUST NOT read this thread unless
  • You have submitted your entry

Posting Restrictions
  • Do not post any savegame file from the game. Discussions and screenshots are fine but not actual games.

Stayed on the warpath for the rest of the game. Hannibal eliminated next. Lost a lot of Immortals against the hilltop city of Carthage so started to add more horse archers to my stacks and even a few catapults to deal with the more well defended cities. Declared war on Joao and finished Bismarck en route (he had a culturally crushed city in the northeast). By then I started adding knights to my stacks so it was really easy to capture cities as the AI didn't have any longbows or pikes. Finished the game with the elimination of Suleiman. Turned up the culture slider for the last ten turns and achieved domination 680 AD.

Top Bottom