Breaking Bad!!

*blink* *peers at Lucky* *blink*

Spoiler :

He let a girl die in bed by choking on her own vomit when all he would have had to do was flip her over.
He poisoned a child.
He f'ing killed Mike. MIKE! Dammit, I liked Mike.
He tormented Skyler
He was a crappy father. Don't give me any "he did it for the family" bologna either. He was a crappy father, period.
He didn't kill Marie for being too purple.

Spoiler :
He broke bad in the show, not prior to it. He didn't do any of this stuff before he had cancer. He was a good family man, teacher, etc. You're using stuff he did after he was building an empire for his family on borrowed time to think about what he did thirty years earlier.

Spoiler :
Not sure if Walt really intended to kill Mike. He just got pissed off cause Mike refused to help him.

Spoiler :
It's implied that Gretchen already had a fling with the other guy, which is probably why Walter walked out on her. Otherwise, how did she end up with him so quickly?
Spoiler :
Yeah, that's how I read it too. Still does not mean they "stole" his life work from him. I was half-joking with "inner psychopath" though.

*blink* *peers at Lucky* *blink*
Spoiler :

He let a girl die in bed by choking on her own vomit when all he would have had to do was flip her over.
He poisoned a child.
He f'ing killed Mike. MIKE! Dammit, I liked Mike.
He tormented Skyler
He was a crappy father. Don't give me any "he did it for the family" bologna either. He was a crappy father, period.
He didn't kill Marie for being too purple.

Spoiler :

How did he torment Skyler and why was he a crappy father?
Also, what did you mean by the last one?

Spoiler :
Yeah, that's how I read it too. Still does not mean they "stole" his life work from him. I was half-joking with "inner psychopath" though.

Spoiler :
In the opening they showed him having an award for participating in novel prize winning research. Why? Because he didn't get full credit for the research he had. He said so in the show, and Gretchen all but confirmed she took his research out of spite. So he lost millions, if not billions, from the Gray Matter screwjob. His children's birthright.

Spoiler :
It's implied that Gretchen already had a fling with the other guy, which is probably why Walter walked out on her. Otherwise, how did she end up with him so quickly? It was a case of a spoiled brat wanting to add to her millions, as Walt said. I fully believe that Walt left based on his own honor system and he only broke bad in the show because he was running out of time from cancer. I don't think Walt is a terrible person at all.

Spoiler :

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2009/05/jessica-hecht-interview/
Jessica Hecht said:
Vince Gilligan told us exactly what went down between the characters off screen: We were very much in love and we were to get married. And he came home and met my family, and I come from this really successful, wealthy family, and that knocks him on his side. He couldn’t deal with this inferiority he felt — this lack of connection to privilege. It made him terrified, and he literally just left me, and I was devastated. Walt is fighting his way out of going back to that emotional place, so he says, “F— you.”
I suspect they didn't screw him over but, due to his ego, Walt needs someone (other than himself) to blame.

My speculations on final episode

Spoiler :

Who lives:
Jessie, Walter Jr, Holly, Saul, Gretchen, Marie, Lydia
Who dies:
Walter, Todd, Skyler, Elliot, Jack Welker

Additional Predictions:
Saul actually does open a Cinnabon in Omaha which Walter visits in the beginning
Walter figures out some way of dumping a lot of money into Gretchen and Elliot's rehab clinics
Elliot gets the ricin
Todd kills Skyler
Lydia ends up covered in blood

Spoiler :
My speculations on final episode

Spoiler :

Who lives:
Jessie, Walter Jr, Holly, Saul, Gretchen, Marie, Lydia
Who dies:
Walter, Todd, Skyler, Elliot, Jack Welker

Additional Predictions:
Saul actually does open a Cinnabon in Omaha which Walter visits in the beginning
Walter figures out some way of dumping a lot of money into Gretchen and Elliot's rehab clinics
Elliot gets the ricin
Todd kills Skyler
Lydia ends up covered in blood

Interesting. Although it's supposed that Walter will die for sure I hope he won't, cause that's too predictable. I think Walter and Jesse will eventually escape and begin everything again. Final poster with their RV makes me think so.

Spoiler :

Interesting. Although it's supposed that Walter will die for sure I hope he won't, cause that's too predictable. I think Walter and Jesse will eventually escape and begin everything again. Final poster with their RV makes me think so.
Spoiler :
I don't buy it, Breaking Bad isn't an everything is going to be okay sort of show. Besides, Jesse and Walt can't go back to those RV days, they've changed way too much. A simple RV isn't going to be enough to satisfy Walt, and Jesse knows that going down that route would lead to nothing but destruction.

I certainly can think of many unpredictable things that could occur, a few I've considered:
Walt ends up surviving but alone (or worse with Todd)
Holly gets kidnapped by Todd, eventually getting killed
Marie does something absolutely insane that alters everything

But in the end, we're just going to have to wait and see.

Wow, for once a show has an series ender that I am satisfied with. No "Lost" here, that's for sure!

Spoiler :
Very happily wrong in my prediction of who all would die. Also very glad that Jesse got to be the one to off Todd. The use of laser pens on Gretchen and Elliot was brilliant.

I got one prediction correct.

Spoiler :
That the ricin was meant for Lydia, after she asked for another Stevia packet last week.

Spoiler :
Ha, noone guessed what will happen in the finale. I hoped that Walter and Jesse will escape (and that was close, in fact) but Perfection guy was right, it isn't an everything is going to be okay sort of show. I was a little bit unsatisfied that everything went smoothly, especially assasination of white supremacists. But what puzzled me the most - Todd behaved TOO strangely, considering that he was an "ice cold killa".

Spoiler :
I still don't quite get why Todd let Skyler live in the penultimate episode. Especially since he was apparently there under orders from his unrequited love Lydia, and had heretofore shown no glimmer of conscience whatsoever.

Spoiler :
That the ricin was meant for Lydia, after she asked for another Stevia packet last week.

Spoiler :
I like to think she survived. Walt telling her she was poisoned gave her an opportunity to receive treatment and given her talent for avoiding certain death, maybe she's still walking around somewhere.

It's headline news!

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
We should be collectively ashamed for not guessing what Walt had in mind for G&E.
That was kind of obvious, but apparently not.

This sort of clever writing I like!

Spoiler :
Well, it was pretty obvious given how they dwelled on it.

I was really into the show during the first two seasons. Lost interest in the third season. Watched a few episodes early in this season. Then I got hooked big time during the AMC weekend marathon. I must have watched 10 hours since Friday between football games. The finale didn't disappoint.

The ending was very satisfying.

Spoiler :
Jesse lived and could have his own show.....Maybe he'd go to El Paso and meet the blond chick from "the Bridge".

Spoiler your junk, man. Some people on these forums haven't watched the show completely.

It's not a spoiler at all. You know he's going to die from the first episode.

It is an anti-spoiler. It tells you things you already know.

Top Bottom