British Line Infantry - March 31, 2005

Polietileno said:
I´m Looking for something that I can use as a Prusian Krussier. The First UU that I want for Germany.
Which year? The uniformed changed a lot before 1807 / after 1807

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
I always thought Redcoats wore tri-corner hats..hmm..maybe I've been watching to many American Revulution movies..
They did until the Napoleonic wars, where they switched to shako, as most of the armies of the time

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
So the late 18th century was different from the early 19th in uniform style? Interesting.

That era is one of my favorites. Thankfor for answer btw Steph, I appreciate it.

Uniforms often change totally in a short period. A good example may be the uniforms of the US Troops in the second (1991) compared to the third Gulf war (2003).

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
So the late 18th century was different from the early 19th in uniform style? Interesting.

That era is one of my favorites. Thankfor for answer btw Steph, I appreciate it.
You're welcome, I'm quite specialized in Napoleonic era uniforms, as I collect and paint figurines of this era

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Maybe you'd know: Did Firaxis do a good job with the Napolianic Era Conquest Steph? I did wonder if it was wise to give everyone the same units in that(albut with different stats and names)
I think it's very poor... Who knows? Perhaps one day a better version could become available.

Steph said:
I think it's very poor... Who knows? Perhaps one day a better version could become available.

I'll think about doing that, although I'd much rather do a bigger mod with the Napolianic Era as one of the ages in the mod, as I've been discussing about with R8XFT.

I may have misssed this in the thread ... is the unit civ-colored? I know the British wore red, but it looks so good I want to use it as a generic infantryman.

Back
Top Bottom