Broken link

Matrix

CFC Dinosaur
Retired Moderator
I was looking for an overview of all the units in Civ3, so I went to the info center, which shows a link to the unit section. Unfortunately this link is broken. Could you please fix that? I hope the page still exists and you don't need to build it anew.

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for, thank you! :)
Would indeed be good to fix the link, for anyone else looking for similar info.

Thanks, I fixed this link.
We have sadly a lot more broken links, but nobody has really the time to properly go through all the pages and check them :/.
And some are just lost, like external links to e.g. Civ3.com :(.

Thanks, I fixed this link.
We have sadly a lot more broken links, but nobody has really the time to properly go through all the pages and check them :/.
And some are just lost, like external links to e.g. Civ3.com :(.
This brings to mind that I tried to download some map (.mp) files that looked interesting from the Civ2 archives, and the links were broken there, too. This was a while ago, but I don't know if it was addressed.

Like this I have no idea either ;).
All the civ2 downloads in the download archive here should be working.
For the links from the main site, there's probably a bunch broken. Specific links we can probably track down though, but we'd need to know the link/site from which the link is.

Like this I have no idea either ;).
All the civ2 downloads in the download archive here should be working.
For the links from the main site, there's probably a bunch broken. Specific links we can probably track down though, but we'd need to know the link/site from which the link is.
I'll have a look over and get back to you on this.

Top Bottom