[BtS] Amra's Modpack v3 for Beyond the Sword

I have been having a problem with a couple of the leaderheads on Amra's Mod. It may be due to some fiddling around I've done with it myself, but when I open as Mansa Musa or as Sunni Ali, I get a blank tech screen to start, and then when I start the game, there are no controls displayed on the screen. The Settler & warrior are there on the map, but no directional controls or information. The other LHs all start fine. It's just those two. Any ideas re cause or solution would be welcome.

Hi, I'm trying to download Amra's modpack advanced (In Filefront)for many weeks but could not get in till now.All the time says: "Your download failed...Please try again"
Can anybody please help me? Thanks in advance

Hi, I finally got to download Amra's basic Game but when I install the Mod happens some xml error I don't understand what it is. I attached a picture so if any of you can help me I do appreciate,Thanks:eek:

Attachments

• xml_err.JPG
    xml_err.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 123
Thanks for answering me.Yes, I got the basic patch(because I have the basic version), after installed the mod, I extracted all the patch in a separate folder and copied everything into Amra's Basic Mod.Maybe that was my mistake i should have extracted everything in the right folder. I'll try again.Thanks

PS: Yes, i got it.I erased completely the mod and re-installed extracting(not copying!) the files and now it's OK. Sorry to bother you all.Thanks a lot.

It loads great and looks like a lot of work went into it! But it gets to Init and then I get a black screen then that horrid Windows message that says it needs to shut down and if I want to send the info to Microsoft.

I want to now revert back to 3.13!!! or the last update for Civ BTS. Has anyone gotten this to work on 3.17 yet???:confused::confused:

It looks like a very detailed MOD and I wanna play it!!!

Hat's off to you Amra and I hope your son feels better! I wish you and your family the best in his hasty recovery!!!

@Oredreth & jeffmart1: You should check back through the thread for that update. There's a trick (or two) that seems to work.

And 1000 BC for Amra BtS is at 700+ downloads.

Hello,
I get that problem that Amra describes in his FAQ on page 1:
I have Civ4 Complete and/or Vista and I've installed your modpack but when I play a game I can see the map & my units but not any interface or command buttons. Why is this & how do you fix it?
He then links to a thread that supposedly proposes a solution to this problem. However, that thread has since been locked and all the screenshots (that contained the solution) have been removed. Does anyone know how to solve that problem?

edit 1: I already tried the solution suggested here, but it didn't work for me.

edit 2: Never mind, I figured it out myself.

Been gone along time, any advancements made towards getting this to work on the latest BtS patch?

Im running into this error after getting through all of the setup info and the game begins to load the items to run a game:

AppName: civ4beyondsword.exe AppVer: 3.1.3.1 ModName: msvcr71.dll
ModVer: 7.10.3052.4 Offset: 00002eee

any ideas?

a quick glance above lets me know that I may be too far ahead in BTS versions for this :(

Hi there

My config: Asus laptop, dual core T5800 with 4 gb of RAM, GeForce 9650M GT 1024 mem (OS Vista home 32 bit)

Playing on beyond the sword with amra modpack. the mod included relative to bombardements seem to be DMC Dale.

My problem is that i just can't bombard anymore. I got the button to clic on to bombard, but i try left clic or right clic, with ctrl or maj or whatever, nothing happens, the unit hasn't moved, still possible to do something, but it is just not possible to bombard.

Anyone has a piece of clue? ty

Top Bottom