[BtS] Big Heads Mod

Reminds me of an UT mutator... but then their heads would grow bigger as they earn experience until they'd explode.

That's pretty cool!
Congratulations, I wanna try!

:rotfl: I almost thought you found a way to scale single modelparts without nifediting. You must have gotten really bored with programming to do this:lol: Everybody needs a break sometimes but you fill your breaktimes definitly more creativly than I do(just playing atm):crazyeye:

Now everyone is like Gandhi!
Awesome mod and, again, brings back old memories :)

Query: Is it possible to do this with leaders at all?

But why this does require a video card to support shaders :confused:

But why this does require a video card to support shaders :confused:

Because every unit has 2 models, one that is used for video cards with shaders and one that is used with video cards that dont have shaders. I only modified the shader versions. Its not a huge deal to go through an include non-shader versions of all the units too, but I just havent done it.

@Samael: yes, its equally easy to do with the leaders. In fact if you load the mod you will see that I had a little fun with the main menu.

What would a person have to do, to incorporate a civ just of Big Heads, in a regular MOD??

In BtS its pretty simple. Just copy the nifs I modified into their own structure ("/art/units/BH/swordsman/swordsman_fx.nif"), create unit art definitions for them ("ART_DEF_UNIT_SWORDSMAN_BH"), then create a civ unit art definition that uses the new art definitions for the units instead of the normal ones and apply it to that civ.

Which is funnier, the Wolf or the Corporate Executive?

lol It's really funny to play with all these HEAD-units. Thanks, Kael! :goodjob:

I am severely dissappointed that the Horses don't also have huge heads. Please rectify this immediatly.

I collect bobble-head dolls every now and then when I see them and this SO reminds me of bobble-heads that I'm definitely going to have to load it up.

As the person above me posted that they'd like to see the horses heads enlarged, personally I'd rather see the wild animal heads kept the same and only the humanoid troops enlarged. Never the less, excellent for somebody like me that likes bobble heads.

Thanks very much

Top Bottom