[BTS Module] Armenia

DWOLF

Death Before Dishonor
Hello there,

After I released Georgia, Huayna Capac357 requested Armenia. After a bit of research (since I didn't know much about the country) I bring you Armenia. I used some of danrell's units as the ancient & medieval units. Some cheap recolor of the shields and added the symbols to the corresponding air units.

Also, Like on my previous civilizations, I've added "half" support for other languages. French / German / Italian / and Spanish. Now when you play your game is said languages, you will see names & civilopedia entries in english instead of having a blank screen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Armenia for BTS 3.17

Changelog:
August 19, 2008 - The civilization of Armenia was made.

DOWNLOAD

Leaders:
Serzh Azati Sargsyan - (Philosophical & Protective)

Starting Techs:
Agriculture & Mining

Unique Units:
T55 - (Tank)
Su-25 - (Jet Fighter)
BMP-2 - (Modern Armor)

Style Units:
Worker, Modern Spy, Archer, Longbowman, Crossbowman, Axeman, Swordsman, Maceman, Spearman, Pikeman, Chariot, Knight, Mechanized Infantry, Modern Armor, Marine, Submarine, Fighter, Jet Fighter.

Unique Buildings:
Mother Armenia - (Monument)

Team Color:
Custom Blue team color to match the flag.
Custom Diplomacy Music
Custom Diplomacy Text
Custom Armenian Flag / Button made by DWOLF

Note:
About the leader, I simply took David Ben Gurion LH and added hair to it and recolored the eyebrows. Very cheap but I think it does it's justice...Also I know the Armenia Statue it's just the monument.nif but I couldn't fine a monument that resembled the Armenia statue. I also did some texture changing for the units.

How To Install:
To install, extract the folder to your mods folder.
I've already set up the folders *Armenia/Assets/Modules/Custom Civilizations/Armenia*, Afterwards you need to go into you BTS configuration file and change 'ModularLoading = 0' to 'ModularLoading = 1

Thanks To:
I wasn't sure who made the the Cavalry & the submarine but if you did or knows who did those units...please let me know.

Zerver for making the Spanish marine.
Ekmek, Lokolus, & PW90 for making David Ben Gurion...I just removed Mao's hair & added a different one. I also recolored the eyebrows to black.
Chuggi for making the Germanic worker & Modern Spy.
danrell for making the Spanish & Portuguese units.
snafusmith for making the T-72, T55, SU25 & BMP-2.
dutchking for making the Howitzer unit & the Lagg-3.
nautil for making the Mig-21 unit & the Mil MI 24.
GFO_Anubis for making the Ethiopian MI24 skin. I just added the Armenian air force symbol.
asioasioasio for making the Stryker ACV unit.
The Conquest for making the Mig-29 units.

Sweet mod mate, ran into some trouble getting this to work on my mac - if any of you are running this thing on apple, you can get it to work by modifying the Armenia_CIV4GameText.xml file in the text folder. I'm not sure what it is, but it doesn't like something in the <Tag>TXT_KEY_UNIT_SU25_PEDIA</Tag> section
between <English> and </English> (and all subsequent languages).
I couldn't figure out what character it doesn't like but Getting rid of the whole bit seems to work

Top Bottom