BtS PBEM Random leader game

has anyone met anyone else yet? Train and I have met (did you see the hut I stole from you? All I got was a map :mad:)

Lol...I was being quiet, didn't know if it was okay to give away info to other players...and yes, I have been stewing about that hut! Glad to hear it wasn't bronze working or something :D. Now, the question is, do I march up to your city and see if it is defended? That scout doesn't look like he has much bite :) .

I'm liking PBEM, able to take a turn, mow the yard, come back and take another turn, surf the web, take turn. Good stuff, just might save my marriage:) J/K

Lol...I was being quiet, didn't know if it was okay to give away info to other players...and yes, I have been stewing about that hut! Glad to hear it wasn't bronze working or something :D. Now, the question is, do I march up to your city and see if it is defended? That scout doesn't look like he has much bite :) .
You could do that. I've had shorter games. However, you have to ask your self ... do you feel lucky?

What is the civ4 equivalent to a magnum hand gun?

What is the civ4 equivalent to a magnum hand gun?
Heh...dunno, but that scout would be a bad a$$ with one :). Nah, I won't go after the city, just doesn't sound like much fun. In a few hundred years, I may be regreting that, but it is possible that you may not have even been able to build a warrior in the time that has passed...not sure, though...what turn is it?

Just sent it away again, this game is going fast, I like it :)

And i got 2 goody huts already! 1 gave me a scout, the other money. Didn't meet any other players yet...

I knew I shouldn't have gone to work today. I got the game at 7:30am (after I left to catch the train). I get the game back 90mins after I send it on.

Next turn sent :D

Top Bottom