[BTS] Total War 0.93 (Beta Test Version)

Great mod!

I attach a ctd.

Attachments

• Zhardan AD-1961.CivBeyondSwordSave
    286.6 KB · Views: 96
thanks for making this gorgeous mod for civ!
In this matter i want to know if i can expect any further developments in case of this mod.

thanks for making this gorgeous mod for civ!
In this matter i want to know if i can expect any further developments in case of this mod.

The mod is currently in development, with the help of some members of CivFR.com, a french forum. I will give some news here where the mod will be really fun and playable.

Sigh.Another promising mod that i can't download.It's a kind of ironic, where it seems that many modder really love to host their file in AG, when the user(i'm sure not only me) really hate AG:lol::lol:

Just some feedback from information that i got from your website btw.
I am an indonesian, and Suharto should be wrote Soeharto.Then, can you change our flag to our original flag?(Red and white, like monaco's).I can't understand why does every modder here that has Indonesia in their mod always use this flag.Pink isn't our nationality color(symbol, and why the hell there'll be a nation that has a pink colored flag :p)And even komodo isn't our symbol too.Our symbol is garuda.But for the sake of simplicity(And to save more time for you) just change it to the original flag, will ya?
Then, what's popular courthouse?I never heard about such building here.
Thanks for the mod btw:goodjob:

Sigh.Another promising mod that i can't download.It's a kind of ironic, where it seems that many modder really love to host their file in AG, when the user(i'm sure not only me) really hate AG:lol::lol:

I can't understand why does every modder here that has Indonesia in their mod always use this flag.Pink isn't our nationality color(symbol, and why the hell there'll be a nation that has a pink colored flag :p)But for the sake of simplicity(And to save more time for you) just change it to the original flag, will ya?
Thanks for the mod btw:goodjob:

I don't really like to download on Atomic Gamer too, but this website is especially conceived for downloading. It permit to modders to upload a big file without many restrictions. Many other websites restrain the size of the files we can upload.
I have added a mirror if you want to use it, but it may be used with caution because it redirects to the civilization-totalwar.com webspace. Hosters doesn't really like that webmasters use a webspace for downloading.

Just some feedback from information that i got from your website btw.
I am an indonesian, and Suharto should be wrote Soeharto.

Ok, "Suharto" seems to be the english spelling (see the Wikipedia article), but i have corrected yet because the "original" spelling is correct too.

Then, can you change our flag to our original flag?(Red and white, like monaco's).

The indonesian modern flag is available with the Nationalism technology (you can change the flag of your people during the game). If you want, i can add in the INI file, an option which delete tech requirement for modern flags.

Our symbol is garuda.

Ok, it's useful for me to know that, i will try to add a flag with a garuda for the indonesian people ;).

Popular courthouse is totally fictive. I'm sorry but i don't remember why i have created this UB for Indonesians.

I don't really like to download on Atomic Gamer too, but this website is especially conceived for downloading. It permit to modders to upload a big file without many restrictions. Many other websites restrain the size of the files we can upload.
I have added a mirror if you want to use it, but it may be used with caution because it redirects to the civilization-totalwar.com webspace. Hosters doesn't really like that webmasters use a webspace for downloading.

Ok, "Suharto" seems to be the english spelling (see the Wikipedia article), but i have corrected yet because the "original" spelling is correct too.

The indonesian modern flag is available with the Nationalism technology (you can change the flag of your people during the game). If you want, i can add in the INI file, an option which delete tech requirement for modern flags.

Ok, it's useful for me to know that, i will try to add a flag with a garuda for the indonesian people ;).

Popular courthouse is totally fictive. I'm sorry but i don't remember why i have created this UB for Indonesians.
If you really want to make the "garuda" flag, maybe you should change the old komodo with darker version of our national flag(Red dark and white dark) because that was our flag in medieval age(during majapahit era, that was consider as the predecessor of Indonesia).Then, after we research nationalism, maybe you can change it with the "garuda" flag.:goodjob:

NB:Sorry, but where's the mirror?

alot of CTD all i can say
is there a scenario?
i did custom game
islands with about 7 civs
1 island per civ
and i crash frequently

and my pc is pretty good it can run the WWII global scenarios that are huge

You said this.

"Criminal organizations (Mafias, sects, terrorist groups) CANCELLED"

Why??? There IS a mod, White lies black ops, or WLBO that you might be able to include...

I also didn't see the CAR mod included. It makes civ 15% faster.

BTW GREAT WORK

I once got a CTD when i raided a non-barbarian city, it must be that huge load of resistance troops that caused it. I also got another ctd when i built the game of the arrow unique native american building, the building also got a pink icon.

this mod is really mega great if it wasn't so "bugged". I had so many CTD that I just got bored and quit.
I ma waiting for a stable version impatiently besause there are many unique particularities in this mod. Jojo, shouldn't you stabilize V1 before thinking about any addition? Merci

Hum, we must distinguish "classical" CTD and "memory bad allocation" CTD. Classical CTD can be resolved easily, they are caused by an error made by the programmer (me). Memory bad allocation CTD are caused by an other thing (the global structure), i am working on it.

Please, when you say that you encounter many CTDs, can you specify if you encounter "simple" CTD or "memory bad allocation" CTD ? Thanks.

Top Bottom