[BTS v.3.19-Modular global mod] PSYX's Modern world 4 (FULL VERSION)

PSYX

Warlord
[BTS v.3.19] PSYX's Modern world 4.6 (FULL VERSION)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15429

PSYX's Modern world 4.6 (FULL VERSION) :king:

REQUIREMENTS:

- Beyond the Sword with patch 3.19

(Only if you want)- Russian translation pack by civfanatics.ru for Beyond the Sword (If you want to game with russian

language):

http://www.civfanatics.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=6

CHANGES:

NEW SCENARIOUS:
(MW4)EnlargedEuropeMap, (MW4)EUROPA, (MW4)MODERN_EARTH_2008, (MW4)Modern_Europe, (MW4)World_24civ_start_pos, (MW4)World_49civ_start_pos, (MW4)World_49civ_start_pos_with_religions, (MW4)World_without_start_pos, (MW4)World_XXI(adopted)

SDK and Python:
(by NeseryozniyVET and some from "The way to war" BTS scenario)

- MORE BETTER GRAPHIC
- Max civs limit = 50
- Mongol camp (from Warlords)
- Ranged Bombard (from BTS) adopted by NeseryozniyVET (c)
- ADDED UNITS AND TECHNOLOGIES FROM "Next War" (!)
- fixed balance of the mod

33 civs:

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belorus
Brazil
Canada
Croatia
Finland
Hungary
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
Lithuania
Mongol (updated)
Poland
Romania
Rus
Scotland
Sweden
Thailand
Tibet
Togo
Ukraine
Vietnam
Yemen

+bonus:
KYIVAN RUS
GREAT NOVGOROD
TEUTONUC ORDER
MOSKOVY
DESHT I KYPCHAK
USSR
IRAQ
ZAPORIZKA SISCH

Religions:

- Slavic "Ridna Vira"
- Catholicism
- Orthodoxism

Added unique units for all religions:
Judaism (it is Jewish slinger), Catholicism ( - Crusader, Maltic Order, Global unit "Crusade"), Hinduism (-

Kshatryy), Islam (- Mamluk), Buddhism (it is Shaolinian monk), Taosism (it is Udanian monk), Paganism (-

Khorobr), Orthodoxism ( - Vityaz)

Also:

- flags from Rhyes Flag Decal Pack

- units (all tanks and modern armor was rebuilded)

- civ4 theme

Installation:

1. Delete previous version of this mod
2. Copy contents of the file in " Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4"
3. Start play and load this mod

Used materials from:
(c) Poland mod by civ.org.pl, (c) AltReligions, (c) Ethnically Diverse Units MOD v3.0, (c) Australian mod, (c)

Ukrainian mod, some units by Bakuel and some units from civfanatics.com

Thanks to civfanatics.ru, civ.org.pl, civfanatics.com and all players, modders and developers of CIV4 BTS!

DOWNLOAD MOD

ATTENTION!

If anybody have error: "GFC Error: failed to initialize the primary control theme"

May be you have a wrong name of the mod folder, must be "Beyond the Sword\Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4"

If it dont work,
Try this:

http://psyx.civfanatics.ru/files/BtSpatchToOrigFilesTheme.rar

OR

1. Delete folder "Resource" in "Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4"
2. Run the game and load mod

Any theme packs, are patches too ))

If it dont work. delete folder "Cursors" in "\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4\Assets\res"

And if dont work, try to reinstall game and delete any dont original files, and try to run mod, must be work!

####reserved

I'll give this a try, nice work!

darkedone02

If they will be modular, I will add it...

In future, I will add new scenarious and religions...

How about adding Ranged Bombardment like they have in History In The Making?

strategyonly,

Only, if it will be teamcoloured;)

ruffriders23 ,

For my mod, SDK creator - Blacksun... If He will create this, I will add...
If you have the codes for this feature, I can add it...

strategyonly,

Only, if it will be teamcoloured;)

ruffriders23 ,

For my mod, SDK creator - Blacksun... If He will create this, I will add...
If you have the codes for this feature, I can add it...

Ranged Bombardment: It is originally tailored for Rise of Mankind mod but it can work with any other mod by replacing the UnitInfos xml file with the one of the target mod and modifying it to give ranged bombardment to suitable units. You can find it here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downlo...o=file&id=6932

I'd love to download and take a look, but I don't really get as much civ-time as I used to... :(

One thing I can let you know about straight away? For the Australian leader, it's "Curtin", not "Kurtyn" - nice choice of leader, he's widely acknowledged as one of Australia's greatest Prime Ministers. For anything else I'd need to test it out, but yeah... looking forward to it... 31 Civ scenario looks groovy. :)

I will get a try, if i can download :D

It is necessary to modify the Civ4.ini or not ?

Edit : download is too slow, +/- 30 Ko/sec :(

I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I installed it and it's like the mod isn't loading properly... the title screen staying at default gives it away... there's certainly no customised contact when I hit pedia off the main menu. :blush:

Now, I fix some mods bugs... And latter, will be patch for this mod...

Uncle Anton

The folder for right working mod is:"Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4"

Lachlan

In *.ini file:

; Specify a Mod folder (Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4), '0' for none
Mod = Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4

ruffriders23
Thanks for the link

I always love the Ranged Bombardment mod (although the damage factor needs to be tweaked. It takes like 10 cannons to do real damage). I also always loved playing as the Pirate or Barbarian civs. Black Beard or 1 Eyed Willie would be nice.

Now, I fix some mods bugs... And latter, will be patch for this mod...

Uncle Anton

The folder for right working mod is:"Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4"

Lachlan

In *.ini file:

; Specify a Mod folder (Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4), '0' for none
Mod = Mods\PSYX's Modern world 4

ruffriders23
Thanks for the link

Hi Psyx. I believe I found the issue for my case. IN the PSYX's Modern world 4.ini Modular loading was set to 0. Upon Setting it to 1, it loads to Menu, although I do get a couple of error messages about not being able to load Empire of Rus files. I'll have some time to play over the weekend hopefully and actually test the mod out. :)

Thanks for your help... If those error messages prove to relate to something significant I'll pull some screenshots of the errors and post them here. :)

Tomorrow will be the patch that will fix all crashes in this mod:) I was fix all errors of mod...

GEOKOS
Tomorrow will be the patch that fixes all this crashes;)

ruffriders23
Ok... Pirates will be later

Uncle Anton
OK. Thx

I love playing as the villain.

puzzlebird
I was finished the patch. You can download it in first post of this topic.

Top Bottom