Bud Light Presents

Wi1d

Chieftain
Is it just me or does the opening monologue for the nation you've picked have a "Real Men of Genius" feel to it? I keep expecting to hear Dave Bickler in the background.

You're right. It does have that feel. I layered both the Greece Dawn of Man track and the Real Men of Genius background music. Even though I merely started the tracks at the same time, they seem to fit together rather well. Check the attachment.

Attachments

• GreeceRMOG.7z
    950.9 KB · Views: 168
You're right. It does have that feel. I layered both the Greece Dawn of Man track and the Real Men of Genius background music. Even though I merely started the tracks at the same time, they seem to fit together rather well. Check the attachment.
Nice job. :goodjob:

If only there was a background chorus echoing the narrator's points.

Wow, this is great!

Is it okay to post this attachment elsewhere?

New mod idea? "Spoof" Civ?

!!!

you sir are genius

too crazy

Top Bottom