Buffy- The Vampire Slayer

yeh with the whole singing story line episode, i thought that had to be one of the worst.

I love Firefly, I have the Boxset ^_^.

BTW the whole Crew wasn't in the War, just Mal (Nathan Fillion) and Zoe (Gina Torres). I didn't know the date of the movie, it called 'Serinity'. April 22 cool :)

Sh3kel said:
Buffy jumped the shark at the end of season five.

Must have missed the shark jumping episode :mischief:

There is such a thing as too much Sarah Michelle Gellar.

I think it is not that good.the demons and monsters always look stupid and idiot,not scary

Kinda was the point;) And se episodes as 'Hush' and you might just think otherwise

Buffy jumped the shark at the end of season five.

I think it already did in season 3, but after season 4 and the bad season 5. It had a little rising in season 6. I am not even going to mention season 7
I’m afraid to hurt your feelings but it has to be said, I feel these are all complete nonsense. I do not consider any of them to be entertaining at all.

You didn't a lot of people think like that, and I am used to getting told stuff like that!

As far as I can tell, one guy is a vampire and one guy is British.

And he is *SO* right :lol:

They are both entertaining but they all end up being like a soap opera.

Really, did you mean that or was it just a fling. It rose above the soaps because of their self irony :)

I agree with most people here, the shows *were* good, till they disappeared up their rear-ends and took themselves too seriously. The later series had a few good episodes, but had lost something. Why do Americans also say British? Anthony Head is English and has a southern English accent, aka the generic 'British' accent that Americans have in films unless they are working class then they are terrible imitations of cockneys (see Orcs in Lord of the Rings)

Top Bottom