Bug Reports and Technical Issues

A potential bug regarding drafting units:

The info box states you need at least 50 % own culture for Drafting in a city, but I could draft in several conquered chinese cities with my own culture around 15 %.

Is this a bug or is the info box wrong and the threshold is intentionally lower?

(Left picture info box and on the right picture city with 11 % culture that is allowed to draft citizens.)

Thanks Leoreth for this greatest of Mods.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Screenshot (157).png
    Screenshot (157).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (158).png
    Screenshot (158).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 53
What is the culture of the tile the city is on?

It could be - I am not familiar with the implementation for this particular mechanic, just that there is sometimes little correlation between the culture of the city and the tile it is on, and that it's a bit inconsistent which of them is used.

I have noticed what Inca/Peru AI still lose ability to work on mountain tiles (as player i dont lose it), and after reborn Peru have core like Inca, even in Global era. 1.17.1 version. Maybe this happen only on marathon, but it;s not first game
UPD. Look like this happen, if they reborn. Probably I need to find a save, close to thier reborn date. Coz I tried in different games - gave them needed tech, and switch to renessance was fine, they still was able to work mountains titles.
2024-03-05_11-39-10.png

Last edited:
Not a bug.

I think something is wrong with the wonder Chateau frontaneuc.

The tool tip will say it takes one turn to build railroad but when I set workers to build it, it turns to normal build time

Sometimes it works fine though so a bit random

So, apparently, one can trade the existing population for the Advance Start Gold :gold: by right clicking on the newly flipped city, with add culture :culture: button selected. Does this work as intended? One would expect that it is possible to change your mind and go back and forth with your advance point budget, but generating more points/gold by using your population feels like an exploit. Civ like Canada can get almost 3.5k advanced points that way.

Interesting find, definitely not intentional. I will see what I can do about it.

Took Hamburg while playing as the Netherlands shortly before the Prussian spawn. Losing it to them is expected, but I didn't expect to lose the first-ring Hamburg tiles that are on my core as well.

Last edited:
Took Hamburg while playing as the Netherlands shortly before the Prussian spawn. Losing it to them is expected, but I didn't expect to lose the first-ring Hamburg tiles that are on my core as well.

You're a masochist for not playing NL from the 1700 start date ;)

But as far as I recall those tiles are part of the Prussian flip zone even though it is in NL core, so unfortunately not much to do about it. If Hamburg or Lübeck exists you will lose those tiles, but as you have the 80/20 advantage there you will get them back again sooner or later.

You're a masochist for not playing NL from the 1700 start date ;)

But as far as I recall those tiles are part of the Prussian flip zone even though it is in NL core, so unfortunately not much to do about it. If Hamburg or Lübeck exists you will lose those tiles, but as you have the 80/20 advantage there you will get them back again sooner or later.
Why would one play NL from 1700 start ? Is it even possible to get all the UHVs ?

Atomium must be 27:science:, but shows only 25. Perhaps, not counting Copper?
Spoiler Atomium :

Did you just acquire it? A save with a correct state would help. Did you use a nuke? I just noticed that there is leftover code of its previous effect still in the sources.

No, I got it like 50 turns ago, and yes, nuke was used. What does correct state mean, please? I think I have auto saves for every turn.

I mean where the research is correct given the resources you have available.

Top Bottom