Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following CP for a while now. Great concepts, Gaz! But I'm having problems entering the Culture Screen (Top Right, next to Policies). The only way in is by clicking on the Tourism icon, over on the bar between Golden Age and Religion.

But even then I see no listing of my cities! Only one line, the Capital (in this case Rome). I am in Industrial Era with seven cities and several assorted Great Works. I have no way of moving my Great Works around to get the Tourism bonuses. Nothing happens when I click on a Great Work of Art, for example.

Am I missing something? :blush:

Using only CP 5-23-2, CBP 5-23-2 , More Luxuries, etc. No EUI, CSD, or C4DF.

Also AI spam cities on every available tile. I play Large, Continents. By the time you can build a Pioneer there is nowhere left to go!

If you have logging enabled, post your lua.log here. If you don't, enable logging, reload save, try to open it and then post your lua.log.

G

I'm getting a CTD when trying to end turn after loading a previous save (made with the current version of the mod). It loads fine and I can start a game fine but if I close the game, then open it up again, load the save and press end turn, it crashes nearly instantaneously.

I use the full install + E&D, deleted both Lua folders I had to, then the following mods:
  • Gibraltar, Reef and Krakatoa fixes
  • Greatest Cities
  • Historical Religions Complete
  • InfoAddict
  • Cultural Diversity + Soundtrack
  • ExCE
  • Less Ice on Maps
  • Map Labels
  • More Luxuries
  • Really Advanced Setup
  • UI - City Religion
  • UI - Religion Spread
  • Wonder Race
I have been getting ctds when opening InfoAddict so I'll investigate not using it.

GameCore.log is full of this kind of errors:
Code:
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 26
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 1
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 105
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 64
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 42
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 95
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 5
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 50
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 24
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 11
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 2
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 233
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 6
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 1
[93166.012] LOAD ERROR: Type not found for hash: 4294967295
It's 75mb large!

Same CTD here. My only active MODs are CP, CBP, CSD, CIVDF, EUI compatibility and More Luxuries

Love the King an spare Resources

Resources like the Nutmeg and Pepper from Indonesia should not used for Love the King...

Indonesia has 2-3 Resources and will trade them very early. Most time the trades will be renewed and you have never a change to get them.
Maybe it has something todo with Global - Spice Islands?

If you have logging enabled, post your lua.log here. If you don't, enable logging, reload save, try to open it and then post your lua.log.

Hi G

Here is the lua.log and list of mods in use...

Attachments

• Mods in use.jpg
    Mods in use.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Lua log.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 64
Hi there, have recently install the Community Patch and Community Balance Patch (most recent versions).

I can't seem to progress past turn 1. I can found a city but I cannot open the production queue. Also all tile yields show food, there is no production or gold. e.g. A plains tile will be 1 food + 1 food instead of 1 food + 1 production.

I am not sure how to post LUA logs and that kind of thing so if you need them let me know how.

Also I have removed EUI and am not using any other mods.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, have recently install the Community Patch and Community Balance Patch (most recent versions).

I can't seem to progress past turn 1. I can found a city but I cannot open the production queue. Also all tile yields show food, there is no production or gold. e.g. A plains tile will be 1 food + 1 food instead of 1 food + 1 production.

I am not sure how to post LUA logs and that kind of thing so if you need them let me know how.

Also I have removed EUI and am not using any other mods.

Thanks in advance.

You deleted the lua folder in the CP, but not the CBP, correct? Are you using the compatibility file? Did you delete your cache?

G

You deleted the lua folder in the CP, but not the CBP, correct? Are you using the compatibility file? Did you delete your cache?

G

Hey man, sorry for wasting your time. I believed that I had removed EUI, but it seems to have stuck where it was (I think that CIV 5 must not have shut down properly meaning I couldn't move it).

So that has completely fixed the problem. It is a shame you replied so quickly, but is very much appreciated as well.

Have a good one.

PS. This looks absolutely amazing, great work!

Hey man, sorry for wasting your time. I believed that I had removed EUI, but it seems to have stuck where it was (I think that CIV 5 must not have shut down properly meaning I couldn't move it).

So that has completely fixed the problem. It is a shame you replied so quickly, but is very much appreciated as well.

Have a good one.

PS. This looks absolutely amazing, great work!

No worries, have fun!
G

Don't get frustrated, we can sort this out.

By 'doesn't work' do you mean the deal is accepted but doesn't pass through?

Also, give me a list of mods you have installed.

G

I am having this problem with the 5-23 patch. Peace deals where things are offered and agreed to when clicking "accept" doesn't take. That means the trade doesn't happen nor does the war end.

Also, the old bug of the AI offering a deal and you accepting their terms only for them to turn around and not like the deal that they original proposed still exists.

Ok, I updated to 5-23-2 and am now seeing the ability to build Kasbahs anywhere. It wasn't present in the initial 5-23 release, so hopefully that will help narrow down whatever is causing it. It's definitely not a cache issue as I always delete the entire Civ V folder in My Documents when updating this thing.

I'm experiencing a CTD at the same point in the game, during the CS turn execution. I've attached the crash dump and screenshot of the mods I'm playing with. Apologies, if this has been addressed in the 5-23 version. Here are the mods that I'm playing with:

5/29 -- Should've mentioned (as @ModsFan reminded me), I'm also using lua51_Win32

Attachments

• CvMiniDump.zip
    24.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Mods.jpg
    Mods.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 113
I'm experiencing a CTD at the same point in the game, during the CS turn execution. I've attached the crash dump and screenshot of the mods I'm playing with. Apologies, if this has been addressed in the 5-23 version. Here are the mods that I'm playing with:

I experienced this two games in a row, between Turns 300 and 301, not sure when, and then Turn 228~, on the second or third AI's turn.

I was using:
the lua51_Win32 file linked in How to Install
CP (5-23)
CBP (5-23)
CBP - Compat. Files - EUI (5-23)
C4D (4-15)
CSD (5-2)
E&D (3-30)
More Luxuries (v 155)
Really Advanced Setup (v 14)
InfoAddict (v 22)
Faster Aircraft Animations (v 3)
Civ Names by Policies (v 8)
Historical Religions - BNW or GK (v 52)
Reforestation (v 8)
R.E.D. Modpack (v 27)
-disabled this in the second game, thought my pc might not have been able to handle it

Reinstalled DirectX and C+++, made sure drivers were updated, no effect.
Kinda deleted civ out of frustration but I can't keep away. Thought it might just be my laptop, but now that I see someone else having the same issue...I'll try another game and see how it goes but if I can at least help others. But I don't have a log or anything more to give now.

For what it's worth, I was playing, got to Turn 228, messed up but got to Turn 229 without CTD, quit for the night, loaded Turn 227, then encountered issue. So...yeah, I dunno.

Using the latest CP CBP C4D CSD More Luxuries E&D EUI + compatibility files
Arabia gets the bonus yields on desert tiles without the need of trade routes or city connections.

Yup, also seeing this problem. I am playing a game where Arabia is doing incredibly well, and when you mentioned this I did some spying on their desert cities and sure enough they are powerhouses because all the tiles are getting their bonuses....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom