• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Bug Reports

ummm ok Horem.... is there a list of the ones that he will not even put hammers towards? I could understand if there were more hammers required than he could give, but the expedite (hurry) button is greyed out.... So are there some that he won't do?

Urm I do not know off hand, the set amount of hammers is set by Firaxis, we just never changed it(same for Great Scientist)

ok but that still does not explain why the game will not allow the great engineer to add the hammers to certain wonders..... I am wondering if there is a list of which ones you can hurry and which ones you can't.

Last time I tried to play this mod the tech tree wouldn't work, I would click on one of the tech subcategories and where the techs are supposed to be is just black

Any Idea why cctp downloaded from steam workshop constantly crashes when starting a game? No matter which map i choose, it just crashes. Any idea?

Yeah, workshop version is outdated by atleast 4 months. Download 3.1 form the download section of these forums(CCTP Forums).

Lately for me at least playing on standard speed the time goes way too fast, before you know it it's 1600 ad and everybody is barely going into the classical era, last I recorded with most people in the industrial era the game ended with time victory at January 1350, and it ended too fast too, also I don't believe the Mayan Long Count was even working either so I was essentially playing with my specialty

kiej - what version are you running? This sounds like an older problem from V2... somewhere in that era....

Is all your files up to date?

Im reading here about some bugs in 3.1 - is it worth to wait until there is a new version or should I play the game with 3.1?

Perhaps he's playing the Workshop version, which is no longer supported. Kiej, you should move over to v3.1, it's in the Downloads section.

I got it from the downloads section recently, it doesn't say 3.1 though, which is odd

Im playing with 3.1 and I have some trouble with oil: actually I have 3 oil fields, but I dont get the oil. If you look at the last screenshot oil is not even showed up as a ressource. Is this a bug?

Attachments

• oil1.jpg
    oil1.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 56
  • oil2.jpg
    oil2.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 55
  • NoOil.jpg
    NoOil.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 56
how much oil per turn are you using or trading? You may not be accumulating any because there mayy not be any to spare

Im not trading any of them. How should I? I dont have it. I would like to build at least one tank, but I cannot because somehow I dont have oil - although I possess 3 oil fields!

Im not trading any of them. How should I? I dont have it. I would like to build at least one tank, but I cannot because somehow I dont have oil - although I possess 3 oil fields!

have you researched the technology needed to build oil wells or did you just take over land that already had them built?

I think I have the research, why else do I see oil on the map and why else do I get the message that the field is returning oil? But lets look at the screenshot. Is this enough or do I need another research?

Attachments

• research.jpg
    research.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 59
Im playing with 3.1 and I have some trouble with oil: actually I have 3 oil fields, but I dont get the oil. If you look at the last screenshot oil is not even showed up as a ressource. Is this a bug?

I've seen this problem. As far as I know, you can still build oil related buildings/units, regardless if you have oil or not.

Top Bottom