Bug when using mods

Kaloyan_bg

Chieftain
My issue is the following: ALmost every time I use mods Statue of Zeus dissapears from wonder buildings, I just can't build it.Sometimes when I disable some mods it appears in the avalible for building wonders but most times don't.This happened I noticed after I used civ iv diplomatic features mod with various mod v46 and I saw the game like glitched for a sec and after that this happened.I tried reinstalling game and every mod but nothing, btw when I play clean 100/100 every time Statue of Zeus is there but only when using mods I can't build it. And playing Japan is not so enjoying when you don't have STatue of Zeus :D

EDIT: Computer players CAN build it!

Do you have a mod that requires a social policy to build the wonder? For example I have a mod that requires unlocking Honor to build the Statue of Zeus.

Do you have a mod that requires a social policy to build the wonder? For example I have a mod that requires unlocking Honor to build the Statue of Zeus.

Man its strange but when i disable some mods statue is there but some mean almost all so I will now do sme else, I will 1 by 1 try ( 100 or so mods ) and see what happens.About your suggest I will also try disabling any policy mod to see what happens. Thank you for your answer.

I found the problem.I was using mod where honor gave me 1 free warrior, but at the same time I had mod that needed honor for Statue of Zeus.They both competed and thats where the bug came from.Thread is now solved.Thanks to Jesus Christ for giving me the wisdom.

Top Bottom