Bugmod isn't showing everything

Pengu

Prince
I installed BUGMOD cause I was told it would make some part od the game easier.
Well, while some part have been made easier some parts harder.

Why?
I have a feeling I am missing some icons on the screen.
For example I can't see if a civ is planning for war, or what religion they are in.
I the city screen I for some reson don't see the gold icon by the Hindu temple I built in the city. I can go to scoreboard options and see that thee are 3 boxes to check:
Attitide icon, worst enemy icon and war mobolization icon.
But no matter if I check or uncheck the boxes the icons will not show on the screen.
"room is made" on the screen but nothing is shown :/
Same with seeing what resources dirrents improvements yield.
For example by the sheep I only see the numbers 2 and 1, not if the yield commerce, hammers or food.
Could someone please help me?

Did you install BUG using its installer. It sounds like some files are missing...

ya, I used the self installer.
Newest version and I picked the option to install in customAssets.

I still have no clue how to fix this problem.
I want to be able to run bug mod but why is the interface messing with me?
Someone mentioned my Window name having a non standard character is causing a problem.
I can not be alone with this problem... :(

Even weirder I tried to install the Buffy mod instead/which should include Bug mod) and then it worked....
prolbem with Buffy is that I have to load it as a mod as it doesn't start automatically when I start Civ 4 and when I load the mod I get a stupid message saying I can't get HOF results anymore...

ya, I used the self installer.
Newest version and I picked the option to install in customAssets.

Have you ever tried to install it as a mod? Any difference then? Or have you ever tried to put it directly into the BTS mod folder instead of custom assets..?

Eh, no. How do I install it as a mod?
And why might it work then??

So I installed it as a mod and it worked now. but why must I install it as a mod for it to work??

Top Bottom