Building Models

Gallean88

Squid Gynaecologist
So, as we all know, in civ 4 when a building was constructed a little 3D model appeared in the actual city of the building. I have seen this happen in civ 5 with only one building: The collosseum. Does anyone know why this is, or if any other buildings have actual 3D models? This was honestly one of my favorite little touches from civ 4, as it gave your cities character and made them appear more prosperous as time went on.

So, as we all know, in civ 4 when a building was constructed a little 3D model appeared in the actual city of the building. I have seen this happen in civ 5 with only one building: The collosseum. Does anyone know why this is, or if any other buildings have actual 3D models? This was honestly one of my favorite little touches from civ 4, as it gave your cities character and made them appear more prosperous as time went on.

A couple. Harbor, Lighthouse.. a few others.

I wish they'd go back to the old "City View" screen from Civ 1 and 2. It was a chance to revel in your city's growth. Updated for current graphics of course.

I really miss those screens.

Right, I now realize I've seen the harbors and lighthouses. But those do seem to be the only ones. I wish at least national wonders showed up.

Top Bottom