Buildings and units go missing, and haunted lands.

nato2101

Prince
I just started playing with this mod, and am having lots of fun but for some reason I keep losing buildings and units for no reason.
For example one of my three hill giants from the nilhorn pact just disappeared. He didn't lose a battle, there was no message to say such and he was positioned in a city on a peninsula with the other two station on the only tile linking the city to the main land and they didn't get into any fights.
Even stranger my Capitol city had all buildings built, in fact I could only choose to build units, but then a few turns later I have to rebuild the Elder Council (mysticism was my second tech and I'm now on turn 900) but I have not had any messages about unrest, sabotage or anything. Has this happened before?

And how do I get rid of the haunted lands?

And how do I get rid of the haunted lands?
Any Priest unit (Tier 2) can do it by walking into the tile and casting Sanctify although if they are a living unit, they have a 50% chance of a miscast due to a special haunted lands promo that only living units get. Adepts with Life 1 can also Sanctify.

As for the rest of your post I haven't seen the problem so cannot help you with that.

Top Bottom