Buildings/units tap is not showing

Baskedyt

Concerned citizen
I have updated to the current SVN version (today) and started a new game.

But in the city pop-up and the city screen, the recommendation tap shows up, but the unit tap, city tap and wonder tap show up blank. There is only a bar at the top, which doesn't do anything. It does the same when it's showen as a building pop-up. I have researched buildings that should show up, so that's not the reason.
I have never had this issue before, but I noticed a lot of changes to the setting when I started the game.

Is it something in the BUG menu I need to adjust?

I have attached screenshots of the building tap, recommendation tap and the save game.

Attachments

• No_icons.png
    No_icons.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • No_icons_1.png
    No_icons_1.png
    669.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Nebuchadrezzar II BC-180817.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
I have updated to the current SVN version (today) and started a new game.

But in the city pop-up and the city screen, the recommendation tap shows up, but the unit tap, city tap and wonder tap show up blank. There is only a bar at the top, which doesn't do anything. It does the same when it's showen as a building pop-up. I have researched buildings that should show up, so that's not the reason.
I have never had this issue before, but I noticed a lot of changes to the setting when I started the game.

Is it something in the BUG menu I need to adjust?

I have attached screenshots of the building tap, recommendation tap and the save game.
Delete mod and do clean install

Delete mod and do clean install
I'm still undecided whether it's a simple advice that gets massively ignored - or whether there's some hidden bug in the mod that I haven't encountered myself, lol.
But I keep seeing this point over and over again.

I'm still undecided whether it's a simple advice that gets massively ignored - or whether there's some hidden bug in the mod that I haven't encountered myself, lol.
But I keep seeing this point over and over again.
C2C is difficult to install correctly compared to other mods out there.

Top Bottom