C2C - UEM - Ultimate-Earth-Map 100% MOD and SVN update compatible by Pit2015

Will this Scenrio and Map be included in version 44??? This is the scenario that I would most like to play on a Real Earth and Space and I hope my computer is up to it!!! Many thanks to all!!!

THANKS ANYWAY, TOFFER90!!! THE UNIVERSiTY of ILLINOIS, MY ALMA MATER, HAS A SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER!!! MAYBE ONE OF THOSE BEASTS COULD HANDLE IT!!!

THANKS ANYWAY, TOFFER90!!! THE UNIVERSiTY of ILLINOIS, MY ALMA MATER, HAS A SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER!!! MAYBE ONE OF THOSE BEASTS COULD HANDLE IT!!!
Turn off capslock
Also this game can't use more than 4 GB RAM.

Sorry about the Caps lock shouting guys but this eclipse has got me a little on Edge, Could we incorporate Solar and Lunar Eclipses into the mod? And could we have Special Hospitals for Wonders like the Mayo Clinic, Walter Reed and Cook County General and plenty of Non-American Hospital too!!! This is where I am at on my Game Right Now!!!

Attachments

• OskGH March 20, AD-1887.CivBeyondSwordSave
    6 MB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
yes I couldn't figure out how to edit quickly

Toffer90 and the modding team: As Far as I am concerned C2C Modders are Volunteers in a Noble Cause!!!

yes I couldn't figure out how to edit quickly
Its here all the time

1712560734073.png

INI sorry I am not really good at editing things and don't understand civ fanatics as well as I should

Its here all the time raxo

I will try to make my posts cleaner in the future!!! Osk21 I guess what I am trying to say is that I would like to play a mad with the Most accurate REAL Earth and the Most accurate Space as soon as the Modding team can make is happen, but I will be patient!!!

Sorry, I don't see it now; my eyes are going bad and I just have a pair of Reading Glasses. Thanks raxo2222!

Now I see it!! I am very bad with technical things! When will this Scenario have its next update approximately?? I would love to play this Scenario some day when I learn to assemble all of the files and learn more about the world builder and it would be Great to have a C2C player gathering sometime in North America, Europe, Asia or anyplace except Greenland and Antarctica. I have never been to Norway or Poland or any of Scandinavia except for Demark and I would love to see Warsaw and Gdansk or Ireland!!

Last edited:
UEM runs very stable and nice with all the RAM saving improvements. :thumbsup: I never reached the 4 GB limit now, MAFs come from other bugs. If you scroll via minimap mostly no crash, depends on SVN version. So you can game it for months now if you want and if you set it up with the game rules i posted on the first posting here. Map/scenario is mostly finished, next small update/bug fixes when i do a new long game if needed, depends on when @Toffer90 finishes folklore update so raxo can update the latitude mod.

Let me know here when the latitude mod is updated guys, i will start a new long game then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom