C3C Screenshots Thread

I just checked in the editor, and that yellow is the backup color for when the English and possibly Ottomans are in the game.

Arghhh ! Nice but I cannot keep up with the updates. :confused:
Anyway, this thread has done its job I think (for us poor non north Americans). I bump it for Thunderfall though.

Yes, by the time I got the game, there wasn't much left to see.

Originally posted by LouLong

Regrets ?

Actually, I would say that maybe there are a little. It would have been nice to see some surprises, but I know there was no way I could resist checking out all the info.

Besides, the first thing I did was look in all the unit folders. :)

Yes, the Dutch are yellow when the English are present. They are a weird off-yellow though, which annoyed me since the French are yellow in a game I have and they shared a border.

Well I just got my copy today and thought I would post this little guy:

The WW2 Paratrooper

Attachments

• ww2para.gif
    ww2para.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 466
Originally posted by vbraun
SuperBeaver you got them in color :thumbsup: Screenies of my Age of Discovery game coming soon :)

Yup :D I was just hitting Ctrl+C when I opened up the pcx files and copying them into a jpg, but it lost all of its color. So I just opened each up individualy and took a screenshot of it and transfered into paint, cut it out, and saved it as a jpg:D And here is the Temple of the Sun:

Artillery with lethal bombard can be promoted when they kill enemy units (wonder if this applies to bombards, too...):

Attachments

• elite_hwacha1.jpg
    elite_hwacha1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 389
Originally posted by robcheng
Artillery with lethal bombard can be promoted when they kill enemy units (wonder if this applies to bombards, too...):

They can also generate MGL's, or at least they could in PtW/Civ3 games. The only problem back then was they it didn't say when the unit got promoted (no popup).

I present: The Elusive Scientific Great Leader (yes folks they do exist).

In one game I got two scientific great leaders in a span of 30 turns! I was a custom civ that I modded that was Militaristic and Scientific, for the record. But I still don't get the code of SGL's, they say when you are the first to research a tech the chance goes up, does that mean it goes up from something like 50% to 70% and then 100% and they appear or even might appear with a 5% chance?

I also have a great in-game shot of my mighty Spanish empire (half the game is left but I am almost done with the VP) in the AoD. I'll see if I can figure out the screenshot taking process.

Pix of Leaders of the CIVs during negotiations would be cool in this thread. I already have it, but I'd like to see it sooner than later Henry or William angry, smiling, or in a XXI cantury style ;)
If I had a computer here I'd post it...
(I only had NET access and 100MB for all my stuff...)

Thx.

It is the same as the origonal only greener ;)

Ill post it tonight for you.

Top Bottom