Camera following automated/AI movements and resources highlighting?

Safreti

Chieftain
Hi guys!
I'm coming back to this amazing mod after a hiatus of about 7 years, and I have some questions about configuring stuff. I started a new game on a gigantic map with 50 AI, and at the moment I noticed two (potential) issues (although given how long I've been away and gotten used to Civ 5/6 UI upgrades in the meantime, maybe it's always been that way).
a) As of now, the camera does not seem to follow my units that are set to automated explore or the AI moves after I hit "End Turn"

b) Is there any way to have an icon appear above resources that are outside my current borders? As of now, t is hard to see rice, wheat, etc if it's hidden under terrain.
Thanks a lot:)

Also, follow-up questions:
1)is there any way to have notifications pop up/ seeing info of combat that happens during ai turns? (e.g., if my scout gets attacked by a barbarian bear, how much damage each did to each other,etc).
2) is there a way to get notifications for damage caused by tiles?

Last edited:
a) As of now, the camera does not seem to follow my units that are set to automated explore or the AI moves after I hit "End Turn"
I think what you need is "Show Friendly Moves" Option/Game menu. Not sure, I never use it.

b) Is there any way to have an icon appear above resources that are outside my current borders? As of now, t is hard to see rice, wheat, etc if it's hidden under terrain.
Thanks a lot
CTRL+R
upload_2020-8-4_9-15-1.png

1)is there any way to have notifications pop up/ seeing info of combat that happens during ai turns? (e.g., if my scout gets attacked by a barbarian bear, how much damage each did to each other,etc).
CTRL+TAB
upload_2020-8-4_9-16-29.png

You can even click on an entry to jump to the plot.

2) is there a way to get notifications for damage caused by tiles?
Unfortunately that is not implemented.

Awesome, friend! Thanks a lot! Can anyone tell me roughly how much damage is caused by terrain/where I could find that info?

Awesome, friend! Thanks a lot! Can anyone tell me roughly how much damage is caused by terrain/where I could find that info?
Just hover over a plot and it tells you.

Top Bottom