Can any one help an old fart?

hhai

Chieftain
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm not offending any one by posting this here...:blush:

I have played Civ3 for a long time without any problems. I recently bought civ3 and civ3 conquests however, and I'm getting these messages saying:

cant find art\unit\workermoderntimes\...\
The game will now exit.

Could anyone please tell how to fix this? I'm a bit of a computer nitwit so please use terms an old fart like me can understand...:blush: :blush:

Hope anyone can help me!!!

Bets wishes,

Maarten

Did you change anything in your game? Did you install any "modpack" or "scenario" from this site? (if you don't know what they mean, it means you haven't :))

This error is caused by a missing file. It's certainly not a bug, so it belongs in the main Civ3 General Discussions forum, not in bug reports. :)

Could you provide a screenshot of the error message?

First Wlcome to CFC!

Here's what I'de try. Just re-install the game this hould fix it with almost no knowledge required:D

thank you for replying!

I really love this forum!:)

I reinstalled the game twice, now it runs without any problems. Dont understand why, but thats a common problem I have! :blush:

I can finally play the WWII scenario! :goodjob:

Thanks for the help!

ps sorry for posting in the wrong section

Best wishes maarten

This is not exactly the wrong forum, it could've gone into Tech Support, but it was also about a mod, so it could've gone in either.

Top Bottom