Can Corporate missionaries fail?

stee

将軍職
I know religious missionaries fail at spreading religions to cities sometimes, can corporate ones too?

Yep, as long as there's another corp in the city. (even non-competing)

Yikes. Thanks guys. While we are here wanna answer one more question with paratroopers. (if you couldn't tell im new to bts) For paratroopers to para drop what are the requirements needed. (example: can they move spaces, then use para drop, can they use it in boats or enemy territories, do your cities need airports.) And so on. Please try to answer points I have not mentioned. Thank you CFC :)

Paras can take off from any city or fort, and can move one (physically or pillage) after they land, but cannot attack upon landing. Don't recall if they can land in an unsighted tile. If they are intercepted by air or ground-based AA, they have a 25% chance of getting through (and 75% chance of being shot down).

Yikes. Thanks guys. While we are here wanna answer one more question with paratroopers. (if you couldn't tell im new to bts) For paratroopers to para drop what are the requirements needed. (example: can they move spaces, then use para drop, can they use it in boats or enemy territories, do your cities need airports.) And so on. Please try to answer points I have not mentioned. Thank you CFC :)

Paratoops are awesome if you have them before good beachhead defenses, though they can't attack immediately. (Gathering up parachutes, regouping, and such.) But they do really cause trouble, especially near vital enemy resources, and can hold their own against anything but the most determined counterattacks, so use them and even attack with them, if you think it tactically feasable...
Casualties might be high, situationally, but that's where the decisions come in...

The main thing is that they need to take off from a city/fort (doesn't require an airport) and can't attack after landing.

So any fort in your territory i assume.

Top Bottom