can i run it? (i3 380m with intel HD)

aresius

Chieftain
Hi ,
i would like to know if i can run this game smoothly (in every part in the beginning and at the end of the game )with low-medium setting and resolution 1366 x 768 with this laptop:

I3 380m dual core
4 gigabyte ram
intel HD
windows 7 64 bit home

thanks in advance for help me ;)
p.s. i tried the demo it ran but windows changed some setting for compatibly problems and i don't have the graphics setting in the demo , it ran very ok but this is just the beginning with the tutorial and the first 100 turns i don't know if the game still run smoothly in the complete version

Hi ,
i would like to know if i can run this game smoothly (in every part in the beginning and at the end of the game )with low-medium setting and resolution 1366 x 768 with this laptop:

I3 380m dual core
4 gigabyte ram
intel HD
windows 7 64 bit home

thanks in advance for help me ;)
p.s. i tried the demo it ran but windows changed some setting for compatibly problems and i don't have the graphics setting in the demo , it ran very ok but this is just the beginning with the tutorial and the first 100 turns i don't know if the game still run smoothly in the complete version

nobody can help me ?

nobody can help me ?

Show a little patience my friend. An hour and a quarter wait will normally get you no response here. No one is on the site 24/7. Give it at least a full day for someone to reply. Most likely you will get knowledgable advice but not instantaneously. I am not a tech expert but I am running CIV BTS with either BUG Mod or BAT Mod (depending on which one I want) with the followings specs with no problems:

2.4 mhz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 MB memory
NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
Windows 7 64-bit home premium

Show a little patience my friend. An hour and a quarter wait will normally get you no response here. No one is on the site 24/7. Give it at least a full day for someone to reply. Most likely you will get knowledgable advice but not instantaneously. I am not a tech expert but I am running CIV BTS with either BUG Mod or BAT Mod (depending on which one I want) with the followings specs with no problems:

2.4 mhz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 MB memory
NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
Windows 7 64-bit home premium

thank you very much ;)

Top Bottom