Can not get the latest version to run..

TheArchduke

Feeling at home..
The Mod loads just fine, but as soon as I want to start a new game, any new game it crashes on me.

There is no mediapack for the latest build, just a 300 MB installer, no?

In any case, could someone help me or tell me where the pre December version is avaiable for download? I would hate to not play FFH MP.:(

Sorry that I can not provide more info, perhaps I dowloaded the wrong file? What puzzles me why there is no explicit "how to" install somewhere on the FFH forum.;)

The Mod loads just fine, but as soon as I want to start a new game, any new game it crashes on me.

There is no mediapack for the latest build, just a 300 MB installer, no?

In any case, could someone help me or tell me where the pre December version is avaiable for download? I would hate to not play FFH MP.:(

Sorry that I can not provide more info, perhaps I dowloaded the wrong file? What puzzles me why there is no explicit "how to" install somewhere on the FFH forum.;)

That sounds like you dont have BtS patch 3.17 installed.

There isn't specific installer instructions because installation is very easy, just double click the exe. We do have a thread for bugs (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=302590) that has system issues in the first post that lists:

2. The mod loads okay, but when you go to start a game it crashes. You experience this error if you aren't running BtS patch 3.17.

In the first post. Also every download thread lists that 3.17 is required to play FfH.

Woha, that really was the issue. I forgot that autoupdate doesn´t work with BTS. Sorry for the bother and thanks for the help.

Top Bottom