Can someone please design a map...

Joshua368

Warmongering builder
...under the following unique conditions? It's not something I can set up through the regular options and I don't want to get the map spoiled through world builder, if possible.

Huayna Capac, epic speed, standard size, normal # of civs, emperor difficulty, no tech brokering (trading is fine). BtS 3.17 and no fancy mods...

The thing is I want to be completely isolated from the other civs, on a moderately sized continent (not too big) surrounded by either a large thick arc of mountains or ice. So absolutely no foreign contact until the U.N. forces it or something. Having some coast and seafood in my prison would be nice, but some of it can lead directly into mountains. See if I can't have the AI's victories usurped by some crazy civ they never met!

Just make sure the ring would be thick enough so my culture won't be able to poke through, and don't put land immediately on the other side. Also it won't be nice to make sure I have a decent variety of health/happy resources so my cities can grow somewhat without foreign trade... some stone and marble would be nice too but I'm not picky there. Land can be temperate, tropical, whatever, as long as it's decent.

So thanks in advance if anybody can set this up. Of course I'd let others know how it went and anyone would be welcome to play it themselves.

Top Bottom