Can Spaceship Parts Be Gifted?

CountAccountant

Warlord
Has anyone ever tried to give spaceship parts to another civ?

I have a friend that I like to play cooperative multiplayer with, but playing on the same team doesn't work well for us because he's a warmonger and I'm a peaceful builder. I'm wondering if working on a spaceship together would be a good way to compete with the AI teams without being limited to the same team ourselves.

Has anyone ever tried to give spaceship parts to another civ?

I have a friend that I like to play cooperative multiplayer with, but playing on the same team doesn't work well for us because he's a warmonger and I'm a peaceful builder. I'm wondering if working on a spaceship together would be a good way to compete with the AI teams without being limited to the same team ourselves.

I am fairly certain you can't gift them, same with nukes. I don't think any aircraft can be gifted, now that I think about it...

I am fairly certain you can't gift them, same with nukes. I don't think any aircraft can be gifted, now that I think about it...

I don't think this is right, I have definitely given a few nukes out as presents before. ;)

A friend of mine and I cooperated on a multiplayer science victory recently, and were indeed able to gift Spaceship Parts.

I don't think this is right, I have definitely given a few nukes out as presents before. ;)
:D

A friend of mine and I cooperated on a multiplayer science victory recently, and were indeed able to gift Spaceship Parts.
Sweet! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

... Why would you want to gift spaceship parts?
1) In my case, because I want to cooperate with a friend for a science victory.
2) A much better reason, of course, is to thoroughly humiliate your opponent before winning a science victory. "Here, take this Spaceship Engine. No, I insist - right now it just feels like I'm steamrolling a small child instead of competing against an opponent. It's just not sportsman-like."

Top Bottom