Can't Access Custom Game

LaxBroEHS

Chieftain
Hi there,

I'm new at installing these sorts of mods, and after following the install instructions for steam, I have been encountering a problem. I can load civ 4 BTS like normal, then access FfH through the advanced->mod menu options. However, when the mod loads I only have access to a single scenario. What do I need to do to be able to access full custom game options?

Thanks!

This is exactly my problem and I can't find an answer here of elsewhere on the net. I have been playing this mods for many years. I upgrade and decide to redownload so I get the new improvements and all I get is a scenario. I am wondering if I need an old copy, but I forgot the number I played on for years.

I realise these posts are 3 years old, but having just had the same problem and finding a solution, I'm posting in case someone else comes across this thread.

I think the OPs were not using the FFH2 mod, rather they were applying the FfH Age of Ice mod that comes with the Steam installation of Beyond the Sword. The similarity in the names is confusing.

In my case the installation of FFH2 failed because I installed to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Mods

The mod showed up once I installed it to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods

Top Bottom