Cant contact AI leaders ?

HiroHito

Prince
I just came back from my friends house, and while he was showing me his civ4 game progression, he tried to contact ai leaders and couldnt !

Btw he used mp settings to set the game turns to 999 and is playing on a terra/huge/tropical map.

PS: Oh that, and he didnt get any *written* pop ups asking him to change his tech etc, and unless we are both :crazyeye: we dont see it anywhere in the huge manual lol. thx for helping.

What do you mean change his tech? And what do you mean he couldn't contact them? Did he see their units and there was no way to communicate or they wouldn't talk to him?

once you have met other players either ai or human their name appears on the bottom right side of the screen, if you mouse over you get a overview of your diplomatic status if you click then you get the diplomacy screen, otherwise use the diplomacy advisor

lachiendupape neither worked. He could click on their name, but it nothing, tried using the diplo adviser to no avail...maybe a bug ??

HiroHito said:
lachiendupape neither worked. He could click on their name, but it nothing, tried using the diplo adviser to no avail...maybe a bug ??
CTRL+click will contact them (ALT+click will declare war).

ombak said:
CTRL+click will contact them (ALT+click will declare war).

tried that, both buttons...I think its just a nasty bug, as my buddy just called me to tell me that his save game has gone kinda "crazy", ai leaders keep contacting him and the game kinda plays itself. Dont know much more, I'm confused myself, wish he had internet so he could post by himself.

Anyway thx for the help, i will be back tomorrow.

Top Bottom